• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ever had a tick?….

threw up.jpg

You know there's ONLY TWO way to remove a tick.
1- you can burn them off
2- smother them in petroleum jelly and jack them off.

Grew up in Kentucky. Have had 100's of ticks. This, both films. are total 100% bull. You can not pull two ticks, or more, at once by grabbing one. They do not have a "rubber cement" like attachment. They wiggle after you pull them until you stomp them on the ground and they pop like green peas between your teeth. When they get this big. they can double this, their skin is thin and tweezers make 'em leak.

Bull.

Thank you,
MrSmith

Grew up in Kentucky. Have had 100's of ticks. This, both films. are total 100% bull. You can not pull two ticks, or more, at once by grabbing one. They do not have a "rubber cement" like attachment. They wiggle after you pull them until you stomp them on the ground and they pop like green peas between your teeth. When they get this big. they can double this, their skin is thin and tweezers make 'em leak.

Bull.

Thank you,
MrSmith
Ive seen ticks attached to ticks. That may be what was happening there.

Bull.

Thank you,
MrSmith

I burn them. They pop and then shrivel up to nothing.

I'll take those over chiggers any day of the week! The two banes of my existence anytime I visit friends in the South are quicksand and chiggers.

Chiggers are by far the worst animal in the forests. It only takes 1 time to remember never to sit on the ground or worse, a rotted log laying on the ground.

Ive seen ticks attached to ticks. That may be what was happening there.

Nope. I think these are beans glued to a 1D10T's body.

We're bloviating about ticks. But, I've found someone on the internet that's WRONG!! I have to go there; there's better things to do.

Hey, Bullgear, don't you just hate nettles with chiggers?

Thank you,
MrSmith

Ticks are easy, chiggers are bad, crabs are the worst. Took me months to get rid of the crabs. These fugging this would withstand anything, prescriptions, napalm, etc. I'll never talk to her again. I learned too late she was a long haul truck drivers wife.
Crabs are noo problem if you know the trick.

-First, shave half your dick and ball sack.
-Squirt the remaining side with hair with lighter fluid.
-Light the fluid.

-Stab the crabs with an icepick when they flee the fire.

that reminds me of people using leaches or allowing tiny fish to eat bad skin on there bodies my , leg swells up like a balloon fit to pop but even if it would help I would never allow myself to be eaten while alive by bugs fish or ticks uch .

Last edited:
Reactions: thejeep
Crabs are noo problem if you know the trick.

-First, shave half your dick and ball sack.
-Squirt the remaining side with hair with lighter fluid.
-Light the fluid.

-Stab the crabs with an icepick when they flee the fire.
I was told by an old guy once the best remedy for crabs was a gay guy and some cocktail sauce.

I'll take those over chiggers any day of the week! The two banes of my existence anytime I visit friends in the South are quicksand and chiggers.
Yep! Chiggers are awful.
Chiggers are by far the worst animal in the forests. It only takes 1 time to remember never to sit on the ground or worse, a rotted log laying on the ground.
Shit. Don’t have to even do that around here. Just walk through an area and bam, chiggers. Only way to avoid is to stay out of the woods.

Reactions: nikonNUT
Yep! Chiggers are awful.

Shit. Don’t have to even do that around here. Just walk through an area and bam, chiggers. Only way to avoid is to stay out of the woods.
The trick with chiggers is a drop of nail polish over the entry spot. The suffocate or back out.

You can see the fucking glue.