• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    I keep thinking about how screwed up our country has become. This phrase continues to come to me. Though its from the book of Matthew, its not intended as religious, you dont need religion to see the logic and wisdom of the statement. It makes me sad, especially realizing there is little I or we, can do. It's got to run its course.

1Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great prostitute who is seated on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth have committed sexual immorality, and with the wine of whose sexual immorality the dwellers on earth have become drunk.” 3And he carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness, and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was full of blasphemous names, and it had seven heads and ten horns. 4The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and jewels and pearls, holding in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her sexual immorality. 5And on her forehead was written a name of mystery: “Babylon the great, mother of prostitutes and of earth’s abominations.”

1Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great prostitute who is seated on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth have committed sexual immorality, and with the wine of whose sexual immorality the dwellers on earth have become drunk.” 3And he carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness, and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was full of blasphemous names, and it had seven heads and ten horns. 4The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and jewels and pearls, holding in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her sexual immorality. 5And on her forehead was written a name of mystery: “Babylon the great, mother of prostitutes and of earth’s abominations.”
    Bingo

Reactions: mtrmn

This is a long video but well worth listening to. At about 34 minutes, Jan Markel talks about the British Commonwealth games in July 2022. She mentions the woman riding on the beast. Actually it was a huge mechanical bull. The actors in the presentation bowed down and worshipped the bull. Even though the bull in the commonwealth games didn't have seven heads and ten horns, the symbolism seems to be very evident.

Here is the video of the event. You can't make this stuff up.

• Wow
    Reactions: mtrmn
    This is a long video but well worth listening to. At about 34 minutes, Jan Markel talks about the British Commonwealth games in July 2022. She mentions the woman riding on the beast. Actually it was a huge mechanical bull. The actors in the presentation bowed down and worshipped the bull. Even though the bull in the commonwealth games didn't have seven heads and ten horns, the symbolism seems to be very evident.

Here is the video of the event. You can't make this stuff up.

Not disagreeing, but I see a possible alternative.

Could it be they were in their way rejecting 'slavery' to industry saying, fuck the worker/profit is all? Making a mockery of 'bowing down to the dollar (or Euro) or even the MIC

Not disagreeing, but I see a possible alternative.

Could it be they were in their way rejecting 'slavery' to industry saying, fuck the worker/profit is all? Making a mockery of 'bowing down to the dollar (or Euro) or even the MIC

I don't know if there could be an alternative motive but with everything else that I've seen in the world, I don't really see the performance as anything else but mocking God.

One thing that I forgot to ask about earlier was all the names written on the bull and that were lit up in the ring around the area where they were performing.

Does anyone know who those people are? If we can find that out, it might help to answer the question on motive.

I keep thinking about how screwed up our country has become. This phrase continues to come to me. Though its from the book of Matthew, its not intended as religious, you dont need religion to see the logic and wisdom of the statement. It makes me sad, especially realizing there is little I or we, can do. It's got to run its course.

That damn Abraham Lincoln was such a plagiarist. No wonder Harvard didn’t hire him after he left office.

Oh, wait.

Sirhr

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot
    Amazing it worked out in the 1860's when the divide was MUCH MUCH worse. So bad in fact there was a civil war over it. The house actually divided, and guess what it did continue to stand.

I am so sick of this bible doom and gloom shit.

You got nothing, you can look at any point in history and say.....well I would bet people back then are thinking Rapture. Did not happen then, what makes you so fucking sure it will happen now.....oh faith....oh it is so much worse now, my ass its worse. Oh this is to be the last pope, really you sure on that one.

And just how will that happen. Will it happen over a long time, and whos clock are we using god's or man's.

Square yourself with what you believe and live your fucking life, quit being in such a fucking rush....you will get there, or perhaps you will not and you only think you will.

My father in law is all over this stupid shit and just can't wait, all he talks about, I still have marks on my wrist from my wife trying to keep me quiet.

Amazing it worked out in the 1860's when the divide was MUCH MUCH worse. So bad in fact there was a civil war over it. The house actually divided, and guess what it did continue to stand.

I am so sick of this bible doom and gloom shit.

You got nothing, you can look at any point in history and say.....well I would bet people back then are thinking Rapture. Did not happen then, what makes you so fucking sure it will happen now.....oh faith....oh it is so much worse now, my ass its worse. Oh this is to be the last pope, really you sure on that one.

And just how will that happen. Will it happen over a long time, and whos clock are we using god's or man's.

Square yourself with what you believe and live your fucking life, quit being in such a fucking rush....you will get there, or perhaps you will not and you only think you will.

My father in law is all over this stupid shit and just can't wait, all he talks about, I still have marks on my wrist from my wife trying to keep me quiet.
    At that time the nation was only 'divided' along 2 lines. Today we seem fractured into many. It survived in the 1800's because a strong man took the reins and re united it. Whether you agree with his choice or not is immaterial,, thats what happened.

The quote itself applies to most any situation. If you've got two horses pulling in the opposite direction....As to a
    rapture, where did I say anything about that? Show me.

Put down the bottle...

Reactions: NoDopes and Haney
    At that time the nation was only 'divided' along 2 lines. Today we seem fractured into many. It survived in the 1800's because a strong man took the reins and re united it. Whether you agree with his choice or not is immaterial,, thats what happened.

The quote itself applies to most any situation. If you've got two horses pulling in the opposite direction....As to a
    rapture, where did I say anything about that? Show me.

Put down the bottle...

You can easy say this is just two sides today.

You quote the bible, it was natural to just continue in that vein. Yes you said not religious, but quote the book of Matthew.

This video is very instructive on the hazards of mass psychosis and making assumptions without all the facts then turning those assumptions into actions. It seems rather applicable to this discussion and eschatological study.

I agree with you 100 percent . I have lived long enough to realize we are screwed . Like you said , I think it will have to run it's course . My sons are in their mid 30s now , I could not imagine being that age and thinking of the future .

I saw no religion in your title . It seemed familiar, but I figured a wise man some where came up with .Heck, I thought maybe you penned it . Just shows those words ring true .

Screenshot_20230828_111455_DuckDuckGo.jpg

What we have today is more akin to 1776.
    That did not survive.

What we now call the American Revolutionary War was far closer to being a Civil War fought between British subjects for conquest of territory some believed to be theirs.

Especially in the South.

The Continental army AND its many associated guerilla forces fought the British Army AND the United Empire Loyalist militias AND the loyalist guerilla forces.

And after the war, the deportations and forced migrations… back to England and to Canada and to French New Orleans were in the hundreds of thousands.

It was every bit a civil war. But the victors wrote the history (even before the shooting stopped) and the American Revolution was born.

Sirhr

The Continental army AND its many associated guerilla forces fought the British Army AND the United Empire Loyalist militias AND the loyalist guerilla forces.

And after the war, the deportations and forced migrations… back to England and to Canada and to French New Orleans were in the hundreds of thousands.
    And I think this proves my point.