• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Every Pat should watch this at least once and then Share it until it's common knowledge

Sounds like the judge oversteps his bounds. We'll have to see what the official ruling is.

Sounds like the judge oversteps his bounds. We'll have to see what the official ruling is.
Sounds like RINOs like Gov. Kemp understepped their bounds when they should have stepped up.

I also like the fact an educated man arrives at the same conclusion as I do.

The Trump presidency exposed the tip of the corruption iceberg. These Dominion/Smartmatic allegations are attempting to peak below the surface.
It'll be a steep battle to overcome the forces aligned to suppress it. I hope to God they are successful in fully exposing this, & I hope the evidence is succinct and damming!

Both Lin Wood & Sydney Powell are highly respected lawyers with impeccable reputations for integrity. That combination of words rarely occupy the same sentence when discussing lawyers.

I don't think they would risk there rep for shaky evidence.

If/when this gets fully exposed. I want to see all complicit actors strung up by their balls. If the American people don't get real truth & real justice;
there will be vigilantly justice. It wont be pretty!
That's not prophetic, it's in the history books & it will repeat. Pretty dam recent history in fact.
Hell the founding fathers predicted it, thought it necessary, & incorporated previsions to ensure it would always be an option for the people to abolish tyranny.