• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Everyday Sniper Podcast Sig BDX System AAR

This system sounds pretty neat for the right application. I have a couple questions though....
1. Since the scopes are all SFP, I assume they need to be at max magnification for the BDX aiming point to be correct?
2. If i have a BDX scope on one rifle and a traditional mil based scope on another, can I use the AB light solver in the BDX range finder to kick out a come up without my phone. IE I put it in "rifle2" mode at home or what not, and then go to the range and just laser and get the correct com up in mils for that non-BDX equipped rifle?

Thanks!

Pretty sure it sounded like the power setting was accounted for when a solution was rendered, so the SFP variable is taken into account for where the dot is placed.

I can’t seem to find any thing about using the unit as a stand-alone I just want to upgrade to the 2400 model sig lrf and use it to get solutions in Mils and yards with the ab lite so I can Streamline my work at a match or on the range does anyone know if it can be used like that without ever getting a bdx riflescope all my searches have turned up nothing

The electro dot on the reticle will move if you adjust the magnification to keep it at the appropriate hold over point.

This system sounds pretty neat for the right application. I have a couple questions though....
1. Since the scopes are all SFP, I assume they need to be at max magnification for the BDX aiming point to be correct?

lowlight, can you confirm this is a stand alone system? Once its set up with the phone app and ballistic information is dumped into the scope then you would not need a LRF in the field? Thinking hunting applications and saving weight by not carrying a LRF.