• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Evil Dead 2013

Sign me up! Honestly, it was a pretty weird experience loading .338LM just down the hall from you while you were doing the sound effects...."sssscccrreeeetch...kaching! Aaaaarhhhggghh!!"

Hahahaha! Yeah, man. When you would say, "Damn, dude. That's freaky." from across the house I knew I was doing my job. Only wish I could have hung out more during that visit. Miss ya, brother.

Hell fu€k yeah! I am a huge fan of the originals, Bruce Campbell for the win.

Creep, gore, spatter fest. The only thing missing is a nice exposed rack, have to wait and see

Loved the original, and 2, and Army of Darkness. Chances are this one is terrible, but I gotta see it anyhow. Hopefully Bruce makes a cameo!

New clip -
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q6UZ7Dh0xEM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Watched it yesterday, I thought it was decent. Worth going to see if you like scary movies. Looks like a lot of good "Scary" movies coming out this year by the previews.

I saw the first and then read reviews of this one and people seemed to be hating on it for it's gore...left me scratching my head. 1981 or not the original is pretty damn gory. Anyhow i'm looking forward to it because i'm willing to bet most people haven't watched the redband trailer, so they're going to think it's just a regular scary movie. Seriously i can see some people walking out now lol

Agree with above^.
Just got back from seeing it. It had a few nice homage's to the original, all but the last one you had to be a pretty acute fan.

While I did not see the original in the theater, I must be getting old... There were so many pre-teen-ish children in the theater... With their parents! When my daughter is old enough for movies in general, anything like this is getting a big "NO"!

Saw it yesterday, I really enjoyed it! Of course, I've seen Evil Dead, Evil Dead II, and Army of Darkness each six to ten times, so you gotta grade on a curve a bit.