• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Evil Google

The part they are not getting in trouble for is probably the most disturbing.
They went around and specifically matched up all the network SSID and MAC information with physical addresses....

You can bet they are making huge bank selling that to every other corporation and government agency that wants to unmask people that think nobody knows where they are posting from.

no surprise it's like hot air being in a hot air balloon you go online you are being tracked by everyone at all times . So don't do drugs , drugs are bad m - kay . credit card companies have been doing that same thing for years and that is with people's money transaction and no one complains about that when they sell your banking infromation to anyone who will pay ..

"Google has agreed to pay $13 million in a class-action lawsuit alleging its Street View program collected people’s private data over wifi from 2007 to 2010."

$13 million?!?! Really?! Google wipes it's ass with $13 million dollars a day. Even $13 billion would be chump change.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Evil is a funny word people throw out way too easily . Lions kill they are not evil they just do what they do in nature , People can be evil . people can decieve , trick , lie turn your ideas into what you least want , google is a company made to make money at any means possiable expand the ceo's power . The ceo can be evil he or she is a person , not to realize that is like saying guns are evil they are only a tool and so is a business . I do whole heartidly believe that it is a monopoly and should be broken up or rained in but by who or how I do not know . So far our government cannot even wipe its own behind , let alone dictate to others how it or they should function when they can't even protect our country . There one of the few jobs they were intended to do . It may only be my opinion but I'll own it .

Reactions: QuickNDirty
i havent read any of this beyond “evil google”. the more i see, read, and follow.....i wonder if the reference to 666 being a human number is somehow tied to google.

what is google? it is a name given to a number. that is what it was before a company decided to name itself that. given the understanding at the time the bible was written, and given googles actions....and what they support....the more i see, the more i am convinced google, facebook, twitter are all tied in together and are doing evil’s bidding.

call me what you will.