• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Evolution of the Mamba..........

Ghillie Zen

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2009
The Black Lodge
For those that appreciate the art of the ghillie, you might get a kick out of these.

I was putting spec sheets together and ran across some image files containing a cool assortment of pics. The files show ghillie suit concepts that have been put together by Tactical Concealment over the last ten years. There are plenty more to see, but I thought these photos in particular were interesting because they show the evolution of our popular Mamba suit.

The Mamba suit is officially in it's 2nd generation, but in reality, there have been a lot more than 2 versions. In some of the shots, you may notice the name Ghillieskins. This was what we used to call our ghillie suit bases, but now simply tag everything as Tactical Concealment Mfg.

The images include early models and lead up to what currently is known as our Gen 2 Mamba.

Re: Evolution of the Mamba..........

Thanks. The current Gen 2 Mamba is the last image of the two suits in the sand. User feedback has been exceptional on these, but as always, we are looking to make it even better.

Re: Evolution of the Mamba..........

I can see you. Needs more stucco.
smirk.gif