• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ex-MIL or not, this should boil your blood.

Re: Ex-MIL or not, this should boil your blood.

that would be "Bill O'Reiley", would it not? At least, that's what the next video says.

Either way, he should be carpet-stomped, imho.

If you read thru the post's it looks like someone did some google fu & posted what they thought was his home address in NC.
Along with some wrong addresses. Looks like a lot of people are calling & threatening the wrong family.

Just take a look at some of his other videos...that should say all that needs saying for this jackass.

I'm not even going to comment...needless to say it's not pretty...

Dang ,You were right .It does make my blood boil
mad.gif

I commented, in a psychological method that should just eat him up...

username scottturchin (That's ME!)

I am sure he was a military reject that either couldnt get pass the weight requirement or pass the ASVAB. Either way that fat fuck should never wear anything to do with the military.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Retired5301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am sure he was a military reject that either couldnt get pass the weight requirement or pass the ASVAB. Either way that fat fuck should never wear anything to do with the military. </div></div>

He's probably found a way on Social Security and is bitching because he can't have the lifestyle a working person has.

I also commented under the vid exactly what you wrote!

I also believe this guy has SERIOUS psychological issues. One of his channel videos has him flying an Al-quada flag.

I'm pretty sure that this guy is going to wind up located PDQ.

http://militarytimes.com/blogs/outside-t...-youtube-yahoo/

Taunting a detractor:

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k7hc-oKmcxY"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k7hc-oKmcxY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

The MFer really does look like he brushes his teeth with chopped up M&Ms ...

Anyone else think he sounds like Kevin from the office?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NF1986</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone else think he sounds like Kevin from the office? </div></div>

More like Colonel Kurtz from "Apocalypse Now" and the Army-Navy store guy from "Falling Down" had a love child ...

I don't know what to say.

If he's lucky, he'll only get caught at a function, sent to federal prison...where his fecal matter will immediately be pushed in. That will depend on whom his is caught by...and how much of the same "booze" they've consumed. Might have to look the other way on that one.

I just emailed a bunch of agency's from the report stolen valor site. While I'm not anticipating anything actually coming from it. I hope it cuts into his personal time and maybe scares him a little. But he may just end up eating anyone that goes to his house
smile.gif

I don't get worked up by attention starved lard asses in their mother's basements. Really guys? This asshole makes stupid videos for kicks:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Something tells this is BS from a provocateur who gets his kicks from negative attention. His chubby mug fills the frame of 120 rants, baiting folks with ”Ron Paul: US-born al-Qaida cleric”, “NEW ‘Whites Only’ Basketball League?!”, ”The U.S. Marines Are Traitors” and “No Pay For Military”–but who’s listening?</div></div> http://militarytimes.com/blogs/outside-t...-youtube-yahoo/

Moving along, moving along.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gathert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fat face needs to get shut in a zoo like a gorilla and not fed. </div></div>

Why are you hating on gorillas? They're nice animals and don't at all deserve to be compared to this morbidly obese motherfucker.

sounds like just another keyboard commando,who is a wannabe badass as long as he is in his mom's basement on the computer.

Piece of crap!! I was in the military during peacetime- never fired a shot nor had one fired at me. I cannot help but have a high pucker factor watching that fat wise#$# run his mouth when our best and bravest are risking life and limb.

He looks like someone that would spend $200 on some uniforms to get a free meal.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q4_058V_5Ng&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q4_058V_5Ng&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

He has uploaded another one. Who knew the Michelin man was such a Douche. I hope he gets whats coming to him.

From his accent, I'd say that he probably is in the Southeast, and from his attitude, I'd say that he's probably already on somebody's radar. All this needs to do is to circulate down there and someone will recognize him. While a lot of people would like to beat the shit out of him, the fact of the matter is that this guy is in real need of social services.

Thats because he is eating up there internets making those videos. I do apologize to the gorillas, they are sensitive creatures who deserve our best. This guy on the other hand needs a high five to the face with obsidian.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TallZXDriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q4_058V_5Ng&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q4_058V_5Ng&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

He has uploaded another one. Who knew the Michelin man was such a Douche. I hope he gets whats coming to him. </div></div>

He went overboard attacking Vietnam Veterans as well.

Unfortunately, the constitution was set up to allow this freedom of expression, sick and twisted as it is.

However, someone else will come along and express their freedom of expression on him when they catch him...

He's feeding on this negative attention, fucking troll...

He's mad at the military because his don't ask don't tell Marine left him.
Sorry guys, don't mean to insult Marines.
ArcticLight is right, the guy is a TROLL, and doesn't deserve the attention he has drawn to himself. What he deserves can't legally be given to him unless he starts it, so I wouldn't bother looking for him. While I will not wish ill will upon him, I would not be upset if ill will was delivered to him in SPADES.

I still think that if you don't like this country, there are airplanes that leave it everyday with a seat just for you.

Honestly... I would remove the link from here, so he won't get views to rack up his popularity. This douche nozzle can't even spell uniform, let alone put one together correctly enough to get a block from his house without someone calling his ass out.

He's just some troll, that still lives with mommy... who's daddy didn't love him enough. Or, maybe loved him a little too much.

Guys like this don't worry me. He'll get what's coming to him. It's the ones that are legitimately taking valor that some gave all for, and using it for personal gain. That boils me.

Again, I wouldn't waste my bandwidth on this maggot.

I would trade citizenship with him in a heartbeat! Everything he has and every freedom he enjoys, including the right to be an obese drain on a medical system has been given to him through the blood of others. Its a shame people like him live and others that don't deserve it have to die.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DMack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Honestly... I would remove the link from here, so he won't get views to rack up his popularity. This douche nozzle can't even spell uniform, let alone put one together correctly enough to get a block from his house without someone calling his ass out.

He's just some troll, that still lives with mommy... who's daddy didn't love him enough. Or, maybe loved him a little too much.

Guys like this don't worry me. He'll get what's coming to him. It's the ones that are legitimately taking valor that some gave all for, and using it for personal gain. That boils me.

Again, I wouldn't waste my bandwidth on this maggot.</div></div> Exactly my opinion too. Don't feed the trolls.

Wow just wow ! Have many friends that are wounded vets in the USA both physically and mentally. They would be horrified to listen to that garbage. I'm a wounded vet from the other side of the pond. Never once asked for or accepted a freebie off anyone. MOst times when anyone asks me about my scars I just say I had a car accident. Not because I'm ashamed or anything like it quite the contrary. I wear my scars with pride. I just don't feel the need to talk about it. My family and friends don't even see my scars anymore.

That fat piece of shit will get what's coming to him. Sometime soon a real vet will come across him in a bar and Karma the old bitch she is will kick his fat ass all over the place. Guaranteed no one sees him get it either. He is a disgrace.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Apparently, he's being run to ground as you read this. </div></div>
Give me a set of Grid Coordinates and I'll be there with a harpoon in 12 hours or less. My friend Ahab is even more upset than me.
Fortunately the physical act of reproduction is a impossibility for a man that fat.

Anyone who believes that tub-tub was ever in the military should be smacked upside the head.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Apparently, he's being run to ground as you read this.</div></div>

While the real imposer may be getting 'run to ground', it seems that there has been some WRONG info on an innocent person put on there, and said innocent person is being INUNDATED with negative attention.

This, is not a good thing. From a multitude of fronts. Watch yourselves, everyone.

While he certainly has the right to free speech and spew his hatred from behind an anonymous internet video account, I can sleep at night knowing that worthless human trash like him will never amount to anything and will burn in hell.

Just ignore people like him. He's only trying to get a reaction and piss us veterans off and instigate trouble. Giving him any attention will only fuel this kind of un-patriotic rhetoric even more.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: loper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That bag of shit ain't worth a bullet. </div></div>

Yes he is....acouple of them