• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition Excellent F-Class Video Series

phillietimothy

Private
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2011
Philadelphia, PA.
Hello all. I have learned a great deal from the Hide and I thank all of you. I have stumbled upon a set of You Tube videos I think are superb. It chronicles a new F-Class shooters experiences. It is called "The Road to Precision". It covers reloading, scopes, rings, bases, etc.. He has competition footage, through the scope video, etc.. It is well done and understandable. The videos range from 10 - 20 minutes each and there are 17 of them. I hope you find them helpful.
I forgot to add the link to the videos. Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCD31A83F7643E23C&feature=plcp
Tim

Re: Excellent F-Class Video Series

Great information and videos. I forwarded the link to a buddy who is just getting started with his bolt gun project.

You are welcome. I thought they were incredibly well done.The short length kept my attention and he covered a lot of material. I am glad it could be of benefit to someone.

Tim

Glad there are folks like that out there to document the heck out what they do so we can learn something. My hat is off to that guy.

FANTASTIC!

I have taken my own first step down the road to F-class (I got my receiver, and am currently waiting on the barrel) and I'm trying to absorb as much as possible before pulling the trigger for the first time.

You folks here are great.

Thank you for the link. Still learning something new after all these years of precision shooting and reloading!

I am glad that you fellas appreciated the videos. As I mentioned earlier, I have learned a lot here on The Hide. It feels good to have made a small contribution.

Very nice made videos, with an interesting aproach and script.

Thanks for posting.

LRCampos.

Thanks for sharing. Makes my decision to getting into the competition for fun a whole lot easier!!

For those of us who can't get to a 1000yd range and watch and talk for hours, this is a great watch. Thanks for the post.

Thanks for that link,what a great videos!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: phillietimothy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ak74u28,

I am glad you liked the video series. I saved them as a playlist and watch them often.

Tim </div></div>
I did the same,i just took my hat off to that guy.

i just randomly stumbled across this guy a few days ago and voila...here it is on here now...great series