• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Excellent Service From Jayse at Sport Optics

MakeSawdust

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017
I recently busted the scope on my match rifle while shooting to true my calculator the week before a match. I've found myself in this position often enough that I decided instead of paying a bunch of overnight shipping and rushing the warranty department at Vortex, I would just buy an XTR III as a backup scope. I got great service and the scope and rings were shipped out almost immediately after I ordered. I received the scope in plenty of time to zero and shoot to true my solver before the match. Thanks Jayse and the rest of the Sport Optics team for taking care of business and making it possible for me to shoot the match.

Glad we could help! we certainly try our best to give the community our best service and recommendations

I bought a Burris xtr3 from Jayse yesterday and he was awesome to deal with. Y'all's price on the xtr3 has everyone beat hands down. Fast shipping to, shows I should have it tomorrow.

Just got off the phone with him. Hooked me up with a smoking deal on the new strike eagle and a rangefinder