• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Excellent Starter PVS-14 - SPF

patina

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 30, 2019

SOLD to @donkey153.

Elbit XLSH GP PVS-14. Purchased new from Night Vision Guys October of 2021 (Warranty through 10/23). Less than a full battery's worth of use.

Image quality is excellent - better than many WP tubes I've looked through. Zero blems. High Photocathode Sensitivity/SNR and low EBI/Halo all contribute to a crispy clear image. Happy to text videos to buyer if interested.

Bought this to see if I would use it before jumping all-in. Needless to say I'm hooked, only selling as I just purchased Binos. Never dropped/bumped/etc. Always stored battery out in a padded case.

$SPF shipped includes new Wilcox dovetail J-Arm and all original packaging/accessories. All you need is a bump helmet and a mount and you're set. Or if you're a masochist use the included skull crusher.

bsDWKTah.jpg

o3cpC0Jh.jpg

anSLZ0Fh.jpg

iLOdb8gh.jpg

U7gjDkRh.jpg

rtH3lrph.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: donkey153