• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Exchange of NF scopes

Paul38

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2011
Oregon Coast
Just talked to Nightforce about exchanging a older scope for one of there newer ones and they told me that they did not but there were some company's out there that did.
Does anyone know of a company exchanging older scopes for the newer ATACR or BEAST.

Thanks,

Re: Exchange of NF scopes

SWFA takes trade ins for sure, probably every SH.com vendor/supporter will do the same. You're likely better off selling the scope yourself and buying one from a hide vendor.

You are probably better of keeping it. I 'might' get 1900 for my F1 with a little luck and some patience, that's already a $400 hit. Save up and buy one the old fashioned way...on a 0% for 12 months card!

Rich

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chris@SportOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would sell it outright. </div></div>

This...you'll get more money out of it versus trading it in on another scope.

Try www.bearbasin.com

That's where I bought mine and I'm almost positive they have an exchange program. You get raped every way possible when you do trades with a company because they need to turn a profit so selling on here, Ebay or Gun Raper is probably your best bet for making the most coin. Bearbasin has a payment program that has 6 months or a year program but they used GE and apparently GE is no longer having anything to do with the firearms industry but its worth checking out.