• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Excitement leads to Error

Nefariousd

Private
Minuteman
Aug 22, 2009
Prescott Arizona
I'm driving down the road the other day with my arm out the window, WHACK! something hits me in the forearm, Look down and see this dead dragonfly in my lap

When I get home I take a good look at the dragonfly. Seems he just caught breakfast a second or so before his doom!

YAY! Food! Dead!

Re: Excitement leads to Error

That is one ugly insect. The dragonflys around here seem like they would look not that ugly, but then again you never get a close look at them. They are always flying.

That is awesome. Is the jaw open on the dragonfly, they have a jaw that opens up like a drawer.

Got hit by a large wasp on the left lens of my Oakleys while I was driving with my windows down. That confirmed to me why I always wear my sun glasses.

Just goes to show....enjoy every meal, you never know if it's going to be your last!!

Great pics!

I got hit in the lens twice in about 10 min yesterday, once by a bee and once by a fly. Both died on impact and landed in my lap. Fortunately, that's the most use I have ever needed out of Oakley's ballistic lenses.