• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Executed.

According to the linked story that POS judge signed off on multiple warrants for a fishing expedition. Like I said earlier. He should have said no, get better Intel before just kicking down a bunch of doors. Whoever was involved in writing and signing of the warrants should pay out the ass and be looking for another job. Certification should be removed from them also.
put him in a cell next to chauvin. wouldnt that be fucking funny?

One way to have a lot less no-knock warrants is to make the ones that approve them to be the first ones to have to enter the subject residences. Just like all the unjustified wars after WW2, its no risk to the politicians that want the wars when they have the luxury to send others to do the dirty work.

Or have the other cops respond to a murder with two gunmen in the house, because that’s what happened.

One way to have a lot less no-knock warrants is to make the ones that approve them to be the first ones to have to enter the subject residences. Just like all the unjustified wars after WW2, its no risk to the politicians that want the wars when they have the luxury to send others to do the dirty work.
Imagine if those signing off on such things were swatted? You think they’d be so easy to sign off on them in the future?

I have never been against the good guys… the problem today is that the good guys have turned into the criminal ( not all of course) but the system has become corrupt since the traitor Bush signed the patriot act and many Leo get brainwashed. Now with the deranged people running the country it has become even more corrupt. Those fuckers murdered that guy in the video….straight up!!!! If that is the policy of the local government then they need to burn it down again. Just leave race out of it and I’m sure many good Americans would stand with them.

the victim’s father speaks in that video and is seems about as level headed and fair as anyone could hope to be….especially after having his son executed on film for the world to see. he was quite gracious toward the police all things considered.

Reactions: Maggot
Like Koresh, could have just arrested him at the bodega. didn't need a frontal assault. But, as stated previously, lets hear the rest of the story.

It’s impossible for a rational and reasonable man to support and/or respect anyone working for any gov’t institution at this point. If those inside these institutions don’t want to be viewed as the enemy, they can do what any moral man would do and stop working for gov in any capacity as its all rotten.
on a lot of things, i tend to agree with you. my issue is, your paintbrush is pretty wide.

can i respect people working in a government job? yes. there are lots of good people left. they need to be supported when they step up and refuse to do the bidding of the would-be overlords. those that work for the government and relish using force against the people….those people i do not and will not respect. and those people have their day coming.

It’s impossible for a rational and reasonable man to support and/or respect anyone working for any gov’t institution at this point. If those inside these institutions don’t want to be viewed as the enemy, they can do what any moral man would do and stop working for gov in any capacity as its all rotten.

So all good people working any government job should quit, leaving only the corruptible "yes men". Yeah, that sounds like a great idea for preserving our liberty...should work out great! Who knew it was this simple?

Man, I've had it wrong all this time. Here I thought getting rid of the bad people was the way to go...

You are one of the people I described in post #89. There are millions that think like you but they are just highly censored in all social media platforms and ignored by the propagandists on TV. It’s impossible for a rational and reasonable man to support and/or respect anyone working for any gov’t institution at this point. If those inside these institutions don’t want to be viewed as the enemy, they can do what any moral man would do and stop working for gov in any capacity as its all rotten.

To give an example, my local city gov passed mask mandates and fines against businesses. The small town police force enforced this illegal action and it didn’t matter how the individual officer felt as he did his job regardless. To this day I can’t look at the motherfuckers involved without disgust.
The one thing this scamdemic has revealed is that about 90% of them only have a sworn duty to their retirement checks. The constitution be damned. The 10% that follow the constitution are currently being purged via the litmus test of accepting the vax or not.

So all good people working any government job should quit, leaving only the corruptible "yes men". Yeah, that sounds like a great idea for preserving our liberty...should work out great! Who knew it was this simple?

Man, I've had it wrong all this time. Here I thought getting rid of the bad people was the way to go...
In case you haven't noticed, the vast majority of them are now the corrupt ones. Its all downhill now for anything .gov related now. Reversing the current tide is impossible. Its going to have to go down to ashes to purge the corruption. 99% of us are on the wrong side of the two tiered "justice" system.

Reactions: Captrjc

i think if there were any good ones left, strzok, mccabe, comey, brennan and others would already be in prison.
who is left to get rid of the bad people, and if they exist, why have they done nothing (as far as we ca see)?

i think if there were any good ones left, strzok, mccabe, comey, brennan and others would already be in prison.
who is left to get rid of the bad people, and if they exist, why have they done nothing (as far as we ca see)?
Only the useful ones to the machine are elevated to the higher positions by politicians that put them there. The few remaining good ones are too low in the pecking order to make a difference.

Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
Only the useful ones to the machine are elevated to the higher positions by politicians that put them there. The few remaining good ones are too low in the pecking order to make a difference.
this is the obvious answer, but this means if good agents exist, they knowingly allow the evil to continue "because they can't do anything about it".
i find this sort of reprehensible, but like many of these situations, it is easy for me to claim i would risk being suicided to do the right thing.

Only the useful ones to the machine are elevated to the higher positions by politicians that put them there.
kamala-harris-chose-me-because-of-gender-and-race-so-proud-of-my-achievement.jpg

Reactions: gigamortis
Yes my brush is wide for good reason. There are many good people inside the corrupt system doing their job keeping it running with evil all around them. What difference for the better does this make? There are very few if any that will/have refused to do the bidding of the corrupted above them.

If good people work in rotten institutions and do their assigned jobs then are they making change for the better or just making a paycheck? Very few if any buck the system. In reality decent people as a whole wouldn’t seek out government jobs to make a living. There are exceptions of course to every rule. Many decent people are oblivious to reality and dance with the devil as a result.

Things are far to gone to rid a system riddled with bad apples and corrupt polices. It’s way too far past this as being a solution. Government is far too large and embedded.
again it is too easy for me to say i would do differently, but a lot of folks don't seem to realize that the germans were faced with similar decisions when they round up jewish people because their bosses told them to, and they were too far down the chain of command to "do anything about it".

Yes my brush is wide for good reason. There are many good people inside the corrupt system doing their job keeping it running with evil all around them. What difference for the better does this make? There are very few if any that will/have refused to do the bidding of the corrupted above them.

If good people work in rotten institutions and do their assigned jobs then are they making change for the better or just making a paycheck? Very few if any buck the system. In reality decent people as a whole wouldn’t seek out government jobs to make a living. There are exceptions of course to every rule. Many decent people are oblivious to reality and dance with the devil as a result.

Things are far to gone to rid a system riddled with bad apples and corrupt polices. It’s way too far past this as being a solution. Government is far too large and embedded.
Can't help but wonder if you are still paying your taxes?

You know the stuff that makes this corrupt system run?

You are one of the people I described in post #89. There are millions that think like you but they are just highly censored in all social media platforms and ignored by the propagandists on TV. It’s impossible for a rational and reasonable man to support and/or respect anyone working for any gov’t institution at this point. If those inside these institutions don’t want to be viewed as the enemy, they can do what any moral man would do and stop working for gov in any capacity as its all rotten.

To give an example, my local city gov passed mask mandates and fines against businesses. The small town police force enforced this illegal action and it didn’t matter how the individual officer felt as he did his job regardless. To this day I can’t look at the motherfuckers involved without disgust.

I invite you to share your thoughts with front-line active duty military on this matter. Or any EMT, Firefighter. So how do you feel about the locals who fight against mask mandates in Texas. The mandate that PROHIBITS mask requirements .

Any rational human being can distinguish between those trying to help and those oppressing. And also recognize an asshole who paints with WAAAAY to broad a brush. You are usually too busy jacking it on the corpse to recognize reality. Its an unhealthy psychosis at this point.

The gun to my head.

It would take a mass exodus from the system to make change. Education first.
I see that your "broad brush" is sufficiently narrow to avoid your part in the "corrupt system."
I pay taxes because of the gun to my head.

It would take a mass exodus from the system to make change. Education first. Many people would rather live lies than to know the truth. Eventually it gets to the point where even those with blankets over the heads have no choice but to acknowledge reality. Before this time they just attack those that try to red pill them.
So your "broad brush" is sufficiently narrow to avoid taking into account your financing of the "corrupt system."

How wade 2 big of you.

Reactions: atomic41
I invite you to share your thoughts with front-line active duty military on this matter. Or any EMT, Firefighter. So how do you feel about the locals who fight against mask mandates in Texas. The mandate that PROHIBITS mask requirements .

Any rational human being can distinguish between those trying to help and those oppressing. And also recognize an asshole who paints with WAAAAY to broad a brush. You are usually too busy jacking it on the corpse to recognize reality. Its an unhealthy psychosis at this point.
Where are those front line active duty when it comes to standing up for/with the brothers that want freedom of choice for being in the expirement?
When they tell an EMT that the unvaccinated don't get treated or transport for treatment, then what? Same for any of the groups you mentioned?

When it comes to LE, it’s shit people and shit enablers at this point, rest ether got fired or quit.

When Trump fired the ambassador to Ukraine and the commie war machine rampage started. It should have been eye opener for the people. But I think one of the Kardashians was fucking some new basketball players that week.
one must assume that every consulate office is a hub for corruption, bribery and graft.

Not at all. Those working in gov’t against the people make a choice. They can do anything else without facing prison and death. People who are robbed of wages at gunpoint to pay for the corrupt institutions that are trying to enslave them completely would be imprisoned or murdered by the state and its enforcers if they refused to be victims any longer. As more and more people realize what is taking place only then can any real pushback actually happen. As it sits now a single man would be singled out by the state.
So how deep does your commitment go?

Are you a cheerleader or a player?

So how deep does your commitment go?

Are you a cheerleader or a player?
is it wrong to lament the current state of affairs, and should we ignore it or pretend it doesn't exist?
perhaps you believe that pointing out these deficiencies in government is counter-productive in some way?

while i don't think it is entirely fair to "use a broad brush", because i personally believe that there are honorable agents that are doing their job to protect americans and catch "bad guys", i think it brings up a legitimate question.

if obviously corrupt and evil people like mayorkas, wray and garland can hold the positions they have and openly work to destroy the country, while lying blatantly every time they step in front of the corrupt media cameras, and those under them are "powerless" to do anything, is there any hope?

Last edited:
is it wrong to lament the current state of affairs, and should be ignore it or pretend it doesn't exist?
perhaps you believe that pointing out these deficiencies in government is counter-productive in some way?

while i don't think it is entirely fair to "use a broad brush", because i personally believe that there are honorable agents that are doing their job to protect americans and catch "bad guys", i think it brings up a legitimate question.

if obviously corrupt and evil people like mayorkas, wray and garland can hold the positions they have and openly work to destroy the country, while lying blatantly every time they step in front of the corrupt media cameras, and those under them are "powerless" to do anything, is there any hope?
Do you think that this is something new, really?

Sure, it's OK to "lament the current state of affairs" but power and corruption in government is par for the course. Some feel that it has reached a new level. We could go back in history and find the same, and not too far either.

One thing for sure, things don't get changed by cheerleaders. They get changed by players who willingly put skin in the game.

You choose, we all choose. It's a choice if you just give lip service, er, "education", rather than do something that puts your own ass on the line.

Yammering away on SH about how rotten is the state of Denmark, "makes me feel good" but accomplishes nothing but that.

You want cops, FFE, EMT and MIL to stand down, go on down to HQ and tell them to their faces, at least. Convince them of the errors of their ways. . . It's "education."

ASGH.

Sure, it's OK to "lament the current state of affairs" but power and corruption in government is par for the course. Some feel that it has reached a new level. We could go back in history and find the same, and not too far either.

One thing for sure, things don't get changed by cheerleaders. They get changed by players who willingly put skin in the game.

You choose, we all choose. It's a choice if you just give lip service, er, "education", rather than do something that puts your own ass on the line.

Yammering away on SH about how rotten is the state of Denmark, "makes me feel good" but accomplishes nothing but that.

You want cops, FFE, EMT and MIL to stand down, go on down to HQ and tell them to their faces, at least. Convince them of the errors of their ways. . . It's "education."

ASGH.
i am not sure about how folks might define "new level".
i believe you are perhaps suggesting that the level of corruption has remained constant, and hasn't risen to new levels?
if so, i wouldn't necessarily disagree, but i think that as government has grown, corruption has grown with it.
add the countless NGOs and the evil entities that control the UN (using our money to give debit cards to alien invaders south of our border)...

do i think it has risen to new levels?
i think with even more widespread corruption, with even more people "in positions of power" in the pockets of evil oligarchs, the people that jfk is talking about here are closer to their goals than ever.

asgh?
you are probably right about that. i hope not though.

ASGH.
Ill take you seriously when i see you and TexPatriot fording the Potomac staging an assault on DC.

• Haha
Reactions: gimpy
i am not sure about how folks might define "new level".
i believe you are perhaps suggesting that the level of corruption has remained constant, and hasn't risen to new levels?
if so, i wouldn't necessarily disagree, but i think that as government has grown, corruption has grown with it.
add the countless NGOs and the evil entities that control the UN (using our money to give debit cards to alien invaders south of our border)...

do i think it has risen to new levels?
i think with even more widespread corruption, with even more people "in positions of power" in the pockets of evil oligarchs, the people that jfk is talking about here are closer to their goals than ever.

asgh?
you are probably right about that. i hope not though.

Beat me to it. It eventually, along with other factors, cost him his life.

Ike said the same thing.

If you know the history of the CIA, you understand. Full of fucking Mafia.

ASGH.
Good thing we have the negative Moriarty here^^^^^
IIRC @wade2big was going to his town meetings and giving them hell.

Ill take your bravado serious when i see you and TexPatriot fording the Potomac staging an assault on DC.
Didn't say I was going to do it, but you and Wade be my guest. . .

I'm not even a cheerleader, just cooling my butt in the bleachers, observing all the hypocrisy.

I know you are taking a shot at me but you missed. I’m not cheerleading anything. I’m having a discussion by expressing my own thought and words. Nothing more. If it gets a man think a bit then it was worth my time.
Talk is cheap but if it makes you feel good, then at least there's that. Did it change anything?

I'll leave that to you to figure out for yourself.

Meanwhile you are asking others to put there ass on the line but you don't.

the idea that society is divided into 3 camps is obvious even here on the hide.
a third will go along with totalitarians, a third will resist, and a third will stand by and watch.
So who here are resisting?

Inquiring minds want to know?

you catch more flies with vinegar than with salt.

there is a time to use salt; but it hasnt come yet. reaching out to our brothers and sisters with steadfast love and open arms is what we need to do now. engaging them in conversation and hopefully helping to open their eyes to what they are suspecting is key.

imagine truckers in canada throwing bricks and bottles at the cops, instead of standing shoulder to shoulder and chanting “freedom”. there is no hate in what they did, and look how they prevailed.

there is a reason the would be despots want violence from us. and while i see where wade2big is coming from, it isnt time to stop welcoming our brothers and sisters into the fold. i’d rather welcome folks to wake up, than solidify their willingness to oppose the people. when it is time to stop being nice, i’ll be the saltiest sumbish this side of the pecos river.

those that know me know i am compassionate and giving. i choose to lead with kindness and goodwill. but they also know, that once a certain point is crossed, there is no one more vicious than i. and i will add….i hope i die before it is time to be vicious.

Last edited:
Ohhh, that'll change things.

Has it?
It did where I live.

Our Governor was trying to pass very restrictive anti 2A gun laws. Something like 100 out of 105 counties voted to become 2A Sanctuary Counties. Thousands turned out in Richmond in freezing cold weather, @JamesBailey and I, for two. We stopped him before he could do much damage. Then we elected A conservative Governor, Lt. Governor, And Attorney General. Sic Semper Tyrannus

If think it will take more than that to root out DC.

Reactions: NoDopes and 37L1
Most of us are individuals who would rather just be left alone to exist in our small circles of trust. The most we can do is to just stack up the arriving tyrants that seek us out on our doorsteps if fate happens to choose us for the task. Wars are won when one side runs out of bodies or will.

Last edited:
How sad and pathetic. You would rather throw negative attitudes than to cheer or say nothing at all.
You are one pathetic person.
I don't repeat your echo chamber, question some sacred pronouncements and so that make you want me to "shut the fuck up."

Like I said, in the bleachers watching the hypocrisy.

You are the sad, pathetic person here.

Last edited:
As individuals who would rather just be left alone, the most we can do in our small circles is to just stack up the arriving tyrants that seek us out on our doorsteps if fate happens to choose us for the task. Wars are won when one side runs out of bodies or will.
With 72 million gun owners, if every one would just pledge to stack 5 it would be resolved pretty quickly