• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Expanding SCOTUS

here's my bet. they are going to talk big about expanding the court, and in the end they wont do it, and everyone will be so relieved they dont, they wont care as much about the term/age limits they are going to impose and the female/POC minimum court make-up, etc.

nothing good can come of it. the best thing that happens is they say do nothing, but you know that wont happen after wasting 150 million dollars or something.

here's my bet. they are going to talk big about expanding the court, and in the end they wont do it, and everyone will be so relieved they dont, they wont care as much about the term/age limits they are going to impose and the female/POC minimum court make-up, etc.

nothing good can come of it. the best thing that happens is they say do nothing, but you know that wont happen after wasting 150 million dollars or something.

Agreed. The palatability of expanding the court on left/right (population wise) is minimal.

Isn't that the definition of a conspiracy theory ...

when you start with a conclusion then look for supporting evidence to bolster the validity of that conclusion

Is it still a theory when it’s clearly unfolding for your own two eyes to see?

When the path they are taking is just a historic rerun?

My guess overall is it’s a scare tactic to get the stupid republicans to sacrifice more of my rights, same as always, it’s just a fun monopoly game on the hill, but my savings account is forced at gun point to act as the bank, and if they roll wrong it’ll be my neighbor who doesn’t pass go and goes to jail.

I must be a pessimist after all.

Your pessimism is warranted for sure. As it has been shown over the last 2-3 years, what the constituents want, doesn't translate to how these cucks in office actually vote for.

I am sure the DEMs are weighing the ROI for pumping the court with 2022 and 2024.

Agreed.
FDR threatened to pack SCOTUS to quell objections that the new deal was unconstitutional.

Never know for sure, but usually when the President really doesn't want to do something, a bipartisan blue ribbon panel is formed and the recommendations are ignored.

Your pessimism is warranted for sure. As it has been shown over the last 2-3 years, what the constituents want, doesn't translate to how these cucks in office actually vote for.

I am sure the DEMs are weighing the ROI for pumping the court with 2022 and 2024.

How are they cucks?

They made the people their bitch!

The cucks are the people with a 3% sticker and a blue line sticker on the same truck window lol

Reactions: The D
How are they cucks?

They made the people their bitch!

The cucks are the people with a 3% sticker and a blue line sticker on the same truck window lol
That sort of cognitive dissonance is amusing

Reactions: TurboTrout