• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Explain to me……

Technically it would be illegal for our politicians to take money from foreign sources. Not so much if they are taking money from a corporate baron.

re; "Why we can put a member of the British royal family on trial"

We can't. It'll never happen. Anyone want to take the bet ?

They'll wrangle his way out of it legally. If not, he'll be Arkancided by the same squad that hit Epstein before any more US politicians allow themselves to be exposed.

The Queen has a bigger pair than almost any politician here in the states! You go girl!!
Ive got no use for 'Royalty' in any way, shape, or form, but Queenie and Phillip are hard core Brits. During the German blitzes of London they refused to leave because the average Joe couldn't leave.

That gains my respect.

And fuck the commies.

Ive got no use for 'Royalty' in any way, shape, or form, but Queenie and Phillip are hard core Brits. During the German blitzes of London they refused to leave because the average Joe couldn't leave.

That gains my respect.

And fuck the commies.
I knew that agree 100% it would have been easy for them to run to Canada and hide behind the skirts of America…..

Reactions: Maggot
They have softened up a bit in England
On February 8, 1587, Mary Queen of Scots was beheaded for treason. Her son, King James VI of Scotland, calmly accepted his mother's execution, and upon Queen Elizabeth's death in 1603 he became king of England, Scotland and Ireland.

That gains my respect.

And fuck the commies.
agree, they have bigger balls and stick to their principals more than most Americans

Reactions: Plinker 73

The Queen has a bigger pair than almost any politician here in the states! You go girl!!
Except this is the same Queen that killed (or "disappeared") 10 residential children in BC a while back?
and the only surviving witness murdered before the inquiry?

Reactions: camocorvette
European Monarchy is a business first and foremost. The Royal Family of Britain are not British they are Germanic. The henge builders, I2 haplogroup, came from Scandinavia when Doggerland existed. The Beaker Culture invaded the South of the island 4,500 ybp, years before present from the mainland that we now call France, they ruled and traveled the island of Britain and Ireland for thousands of years until the Romans invaded in 43 AD, mostly wanting Tin from Cornwall. Then you had Vikings, Anglos and Saxons, until 1066 AD when the Normans took control. The R1b-L21 people who invaded 4,500 ybp became the Scots. The Royal Family of Britain is a fraud, prove me wrong.

First and foremost, when the Brits colonized they had a habit of trying to put all the indigenous (read: Native Canadian) kids in "residential schools", where many were abused and died.Killed at least 3200 kids, but bodies still turning up in unmarked graves.
Second, there was an incident of presumed child-retrafficking/murder in 1964 when 10 kids the Queen & Prince Albert took to a "picnic" never returned.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoDopes
He literally screwed a whore, if she was a 17 y/o whore she was still a whore. She started out sucking dicks for cigs at the local 7/11 store and screwing for free beer or weed. When she answered the ad from Epstein for whores to give massages, she gladly took money to tug on guys dicks. When that Maxwell woman asked her if she had any skanks or whores for friends, she gladly called or brought them over to sucks dicks money.

So she spent a few years flying on private jets and going to private islands to fuck older men for money and gifts. Older men who fucked her half as hard as guys did in the 7/11 parking lot. Older men who were washed, clean and probably two-pump chumps compared to the small time weed dealers who railed her ass for a dime bag of weed. She lived in a villa, was waited on hand and foot, drank good booze, snorted high grade coke and sucked old guy dicks. She was wined, dined, clothed and coddled and all she had to do was take a nut to the face once in a while.

Fast forward 21 years. She has a jelly ass and she could sit on a fire hydrant without hitting her cervix. She looks like a hedge fence and cannot sell ass for $20 a toss. She has been paid, repaid and paid again to fuck off and she still will not fuck off. If Prince Andrew called her today and offered her a trip on a private jet to the Bahamas to fuck him and his friends for money, food, clothes and a pack of smokes....................................she would say yes.

The real crime is that no American male involved in this ongoing series of whore rapes has ever been named or prosecuted and they never will. The FBI is literally a scumbag organization that works to hide pedophiles from their victims. This country is more fucked up than you can imagine.

Last edited:
He literally screwed a whore, if she was a 17 y/o whore she was still a whore. She started out sucking dicks for cigs at the local 7/11 store and screwing for free beer or weed. When she answered the ad from Epstein for whores to give massages, she gladly took money to tug on guys dicks. When that Maxwell woman asked her if she had any skanks or whore for friends, she gladly called or brought them over to sucks dicks money.

So she spent a few years flying on private jets and going to private islands to fuck older men for money and gifts. Older men who fucker her half as hard as guys did in the 7/11 parking lot. Older men who were washed, clean and probably two-pump chumps compared to the small time weed dealers who railed her ass for a dime bag of weed. She lived in a villa, was waited on hand and foot, drank good booze, snorted high grade coke and sucked old guy dicks and was wined, dined, clothed and coddled and all she had to do was take a nut to the face once in a while.

Fast forward 21 years. She has a jelly ass and she could sit on a fire hydrant without hitting her cervix. She looks like a hedge fence and cannot sell ass for $20 a toss. She has been paid, repaid and paid again to fuck off and she still will not fuck off. If Prince Andrew called her today and offered her a trip on a private jet to the Bahamas to fuck him and his friends for money, food, clothes and a pack of smokes....................................she would say yes.

The real crime is that no American male involved in this ongoing series of whore rapes has ever been named or prosecuted and they never will. The FBI is literally a scumbag organization that works to hide pedophiles from their victims. This country is more fucked up than you can imagine.
I agree. Girl was a ho.

How about Ann Sacoolas testifying about the road accident which killed an 18 year old motorcyclist (Harry Dunn) when she was on the wrong side of the road (i.e. UK) instead of fleeing the UK under diplomatic immunity!

European Monarchy is a business first and foremost. The Royal Family of Britain are not British they are Germanic. The henge builders, I2 haplogroup, came from Scandinavia when Doggerland existed. The Beaker Culture invaded the South of the island 4,500 ybp, years before present from the mainland that we now call France, they ruled and traveled the island of Britain and Ireland for thousands of years until the Romans invaded in 43 AD, mostly wanting Tin from Cornwall. Then you had Vikings, Anglos and Saxons, until 1066 AD when the Normans took control. The R1b-L21 people who invaded 4,500 ybp became the Scots. The Royal Family of Britain is a fraud, prove me wrong.
They are German, originally the Saxe-Coburg and Gotha royal family. Changed the name to Windsor in 1917 to distance themselves from their German origins, during WWI.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
He literally screwed a whore, if she was a 17 y/o whore she was still a whore. She started out sucking dicks for cigs at the local 7/11 store and screwing for free beer or weed. When she answered the ad from Epstein for whores to give massages,
I agree. Girl was a ho.
Are you guys sure you aren't mixing her up with another Epstein victim who actually testified? Roberts-Guiffrey was a towel girl in the womens locker roomat Mar-a-Lago, her father worked at Mara-a-lago too. Ghislaine Maxwell encountered her while she was working in the locker room, and offered her $200 to learn how to do a massage on Epstein in his Florida mansion. Ghislaine, being high-powered & charismatic, got her to open up & confess she had been sexually abused (EDIT: by close family friend age 7, then abused in foster homes, then chose homelessness where she was abused again all before age 14) so right off the bat they knew she was more vulnerable. I don't consider someone who settled for 500K after the fact to be a whore, I call her smart (although I personally think thats all she should have been eligible for since both she and Epstein know the unnamed being protected). I don't care if she made a couple bucks working for Epstein; I honestly don't think its fair to call anyone, male or female, who was sexually abused early in their life to be called a whore later irregardless of actions later - most in that situation come out at either pole of sexual extremes.

Last edited:
Are you guys sure you aren't mixing her up with another Epstein victim who actually testified? Roberts-Guiffrey was a towel girl in the womens locker roomat Mar-a-Lago, her father worked at Mara-a-lago too. Ghislaine Maxwell encountered her while she was working in the locker room, and offered her $200 to learn how to do a massage on Epstein in his Florida mansion. Ghislaine, being high-powered & charismatic, got her to open up & confess she had been sexually abused by family member more than once in her youth, so right off the bat they knew she was more vulnerable. I don't consider someone who settled for 500K after the fact to be a whore, I call her smart (although I personally think thats all she should have been eligible for since both she and Epstein know the unnamed being protected). I don't care if she made a couple bucks working for Epstein; I honestly don't think its fair to call anyone, male or female, who was sexually abused early in their life to be called a whore later irregardless of actions later - most in that situation come out at either pole of sexual extremes.

So you are saying that having been abused at some point in your life makes it impossible for you to understand what whores do for money?

Right and wrong are not overly complicated and yet an endless stream of fucktards are always willing to excuse bad behavior, murder, rape, robbery and theft because someone did not get a cookie as a child.

I'm pretty sure if you managed to make it to your teenaged years and were gainfully employed watching naked women wander the locker rooms of an exclusive club you knew right from wrong. So when a woman approached you and offered you a job rubbing on slimly old men for money you knew it was wrong and you did it because the money was good and the work was not very hard.

No matter what "pole" you are on, when someone offers you money to fondle their dick, it is considered wrong or at the very least not a social norm for decent people. When you decided to take a quick $400 bucks to rub a cock instead of walking out the door, you made a choice. You choose to be a whore. You are now a "sex worker" based on the fact you CHOSE to take money to perform sex acts. At 17 years old, you knew it was wrong.

If we follow your logic, then every murderer should be acquitted. Their actions should be excused because some underlying problem led them to murder and thus the murder was actually caused by the victim.

I do agree however that getting paid money to whore over and over and then suing the guys who paid you to perform sex acts and getting paid more money makes you a smart whore, or at the very least a divorced wife of some poor fucker who is paying to try and get you to go the fuck away.

I think both male and female whores get a bad rap. The morality of whoring is not some hard and fast thing like pedo shit is. Fact is, cocksuckers sell their soul, mostly because they psychologically damage themselves and their self value meter. It does work quite well to get ahead though. Hacking on a whore because she has a hot body she will rent you is the same as hacking on a guy who can run faster or jump higher than you and gets $$$$ doing on TV. The real news in the Epsteined story is all the pedos the FBI is blackmailing every day.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
I think both male and female whores get a bad rap. The morality of whoring is not some hard and fast thing like pedo shit is. Fact is, cocksuckers sell their soul, mostly because they psychologically damage themselves and their self value meter. It does work quite well to get ahead though. Hacking on a whore because she has a hot body she will rent you is the same as hacking on a guy who can run faster or jump higher than you and gets $$$$ doing on TV. The real news in the Epsteined story is all the pedos the FBI is blackmailing every day.
Gotta wonder how many of them are judges....

Reactions: Emerson0311
If you sell pussy, you’re a whore. It’s in the dictionary.
So you are saying that having been abused at some point in your life makes it impossible for you to understand what whores do for money?
If you are abused and then sex trafficked as a minor there is no connection? So you guys do not believe there is a distinction between sex trafficking of minors and prostitution? Wow. No wonder how people like Epstein get away with it. Well at least we know who the pedophiles/friends of pedophiles on the hide are now. Or maybe you're the ones doing or condoning the abuse of young relatives and children of associates since no one gets permanently scarred by it right?

Last edited:
He literally screwed a whore, if she was a 17 y/o whore she was still a whore. She started out sucking dicks for cigs at the local 7/11 store and screwing for free beer or weed. When she answered the ad from Epstein for whores to give massages, she gladly took money to tug on guys dicks. When that Maxwell woman asked her if she had any skanks or whores for friends, she gladly called or brought them over to sucks dicks money.
She was sexually abused by a "close family friend" at age seven, then she end up in foster homes, and then homeless again to be taken advantage of by another sex trafficker who promised she could be a model (she was UNDER 14). After that, she returned to her father at age 14 who set her up with the Mar-a-Lago job in the womens locker room. She as 16 when she met Epstein. I'm sure none of her background affected her perception of right and wrong though.

If you are abused and then sex trafficked as a minor there is no connection? So you guys do not believe there is a distinction between sex trafficking of minors and prostitution? Wow. No wonder how people like Epstein get away with it. Well at least we know who the pedophiles/friends of pedophiles on the hide are now. Or maybe you're the ones doing or condoning the abuse of young relatives and children of associates since no one gets permanently scarred by it right?
Your reading comprehension is lacking.

So what are the odds on Andrew committing suicide rather than facing the "indignity" of a trial.? An American trial at that. Real suicide not Killary suicide.

If even a cursory examination was given to the lives of 99% of the "girls" that claim they were "exploited" by Epstein they were whores or sluts before they ever touched Epstein's cock. None of them were virginal, none of them had skipped classes at the seminary school. 99% of them had already taken cash or goods in trade for pussy at some point and they all knew EXACTLY what they were doing and they ALL enjoyed the benefits of luxury travel and accommodations, first class dining, cash and jewelry they received for simply getting screwed.

You found one person who was exploited and using your irrational dipshit logic you equate that to all of those women. Your inability to think or reason beyond the level of a mindless idiot is a sure sign of a leftist idiot.

Your complete lack of curiosity as to the names of the hundreds of prominent leftist men who exploited these women for their sexual pleasure is another clear indication of the fact you are a fucking moron.

The real question is why do you think this woman is somehow guilty of a horrible crime and you think Bill Clinton is a saint. Bill Clinton flew to pedo-island 26 times and there are hundreds of pictures of him hanging with his good buddy Jeff Epstein and that does not interest you in the least. Why not?

Please take the time to share your fucktard logic with us. Why it this woman guilty, but none of the men?

Your complete lack of curiosity as to the names of the hundreds of prominent leftist men who exploited these women for their sexual pleasure is another clear indication of the fact you are a fucking moron.
When did I ever say that?
You found one person who was exploited and using your irrational dipshit logic you equate that to all of those women. Your inability to think or reason beyond the level of a mindless idiot is a sure sign of a leftist idiot.

Please take the time to share your fucktard logic with us. Why it this woman guilty, but none of the men?
It is your line of thinking...that the women are worthless just ho's and prostitutes, that allows all these men to go scott-free and the reason why the black book sealed and no other men gone after- thats all leftist DA thinking. Just like the libs do, you label and condemn someone else for exactly their own f*cked unbelief system. Who is the leftist misogynist? Probably the one who spends all their time here in the Motivational picture thread and has nothing intelligent to add to Portajohn..

Last edited:
When did I ever say that?

It is your line of thinking...that the women are worthless just ho's and prostitutes, that allows all these men to go scott-free and the reason why the black bond sealed and no other men gone after- thats all leftist DA thinking. Just like the libs do, you label and condemn someone else for exactly their own f*cked unbelief system. Who is the leftist misogynist? Probably the one who spends all their time here in the Motivational picture thread and has nothing intelligent to add to Portajohn..

Read much?

Whores are whores. You are worthless, they are whores.

What I said was they made a choice of their own free will to fuck for money. They may have been 17 or 18 when they made the choice and they KEPT making that choice for many years. They were free to leave at any time and they chose to stay. To accept money for sex and then say you were somehow exploited for taking money and wanting more money from your customers to feel less exploited is the textbook example of a whore.

Read much?

Whores are whores. You are worthless, they are whores.

What I said was they made a choice of their own free will to fuck for money. They may have been 17 or 18 when they made the choice and they KEPT making that choice for many years. They were free to leave at any time and they chose to stay.
You clearly then don't accept the concept that anyone is trafficked? If someone was abused at the age of 7, abused in a foster home, left that foster home and was homeless on the street, it was their choice? Because they sold their body to stay alive? Just Wow. The girls Epstein took for the most part were not 17, some as young as 11. But you continue to support these pedophiles and johns. I may be worthless to you but you are without a soul.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
You clearly then don't accept the concept that anyone is trafficked? If someone was abused at the age of 7, abused in a foster home, left that foster home and was homeless on the street, it was their choice? Because they sold their body to stay alive? Just Wow. The girls Epstein took for the most part were not 17, some as young as 11. But you continue to support these pedophiles and johns. I may be worthless to you but you are without a soul.

And you have absolutely no grasp of the concept of more than one person. Just because someone was "trafficked", does not mean everyone was trafficked. You do not seem to grasp the concept of more than one person existing on the planet or the idea of people having different experiences.

I have never once said I supported prostitution or "the johns". I have said you are an idiot with an inability to see another point of view or comprehend an idea.

And you have absolutely no grasp of the concept of more than one person. Just because someone was "trafficked", does not mean everyone was trafficked.
What we are discussing, are Epsteins victims, all of whom had been trafficked.