• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Explosive device found in soros mailbox!

He should be arrested and rendered to one of the countries that wants him for currency fraud... tried and jailed. Not blowed up.

Amateur package device? This smells of False Flag...

But if some idiot right wing nutball did it... they are helping as much as Ralph Wiggum.

We will know who did it... if an arrest is made it will be some conservative threat to the USA. Front page news for weeks about the patriot menace and calls for militias to be stopped. If no one is caught... or if someone is caught and the story goes away... it will be because it was one of their own. Trying to fan the flames. Maskirova.

Cheers, Sirhr

How convenient this was that it was found in a billionaire's mailbox. I seriously doubt anyone was going to get hurt, much less Soros himself. I wouldn't put it past the Left to stage this bungled bombing just before the general elections. I think it's too convenient for the Demwits to use this as a battle cry for the upcoming elections.

Just one man's opinion.....

Haha we don't even really know enough here to hate him like that - probably a real enemy from his real country, Hungary, where he is chief stirrer up of shit for the current gov and maybe over there people still use the mailboxes lol

Reactions: ArmyJerry
How convenient? This stinks worse than last weeks garbage sitting in the sun.

I think RTH is being sarcastic!

And if anyone asks what sarcasm ever got me...

I tell them that in 2009, I got invited to the World Sarcasm Championships held in Helsinki, Finland every year.

When they say "Really?"

I reply... nah. I was being sarcastic.

Cheers,

Sirhr

He should be arrested and rendered to one of the countries that wants him for currency fraud... tried and jailed. Not blowed up.

Amateur package device? This smells of False Flag...

But if some idiot right wing nutball did it... they are helping as much as Ralph Wiggum.

We will know who did it... if an arrest is made it will be some conservative threat to the USA. Front page news for weeks about the patriot menace and calls for militias to be stopped. If no one is caught... or if someone is caught and the story goes away... it will be because it was one of their own. Trying to fan the flames. Maskirova.

Cheers, Sirhr
It wouldn’t be that difficult for a half skilled manipulator to get one of our trailer park Einsteins to send a package so the Bureau can parade a flag waving ‘murican across the evening news.

Every time I see that evil fucker's ugly face I think about how everyone in the awful prequel trilogy was too dumb to see that Chancellor Palpatine was Darth Sidious. He looks strikingly like that cunt Senator for Commiefornia and they both look like Palpatine. Truth imitating fiction.

I think somebody said on here before that maybe Soros and Feinstein are the same person lol. Finkel is Einhorn!?

Reactions: BearNaked
There is a meme out there transposing. Him and Hilary. It's uncanny.

Every time I see that evil fucker's ugly face I think about how everyone in the awful prequel trilogy was too dumb to see that Chancellor Palpatine was Darth Sidious. He looks strikingly like that cunt Senator for Commiefornia and they both look like Palpatine. Truth imitating fiction.

I think somebody said on here before that maybe Soros and Feinstein are the same person lol. Finkel is Einhorn!?

44690979_711718749188592_5582803722058072064_n.jpg

Philanthropist ???? Gimme a fukin' break. communist ? Now that I'll buy. I say turn him over to the Russkies. I believe they know how to deal with that fuk.

Now one in Chappaqua.

Libs are going to be wailing the victim song to beat the band.

Never mind the fact they sowed the wind.

I am not terribly surprised. But I am more than a little apprehensive about the change in intensity and the fact that it's coming from the right. I have long expected that at some point someone was going to get fed up and pull the pin. I hope it was a nut and not somebody who has reached their limit because the former is singular and the latter is not.

They should ask the USSS for a copy of the video from the cam that watches the route of approach.......

From the article - similar device and packaging to the one found "in" Soros' mailbox...

I am not terribly surprised. But I am more than a little apprehensive about the change in intensity and the fact that it's coming from the right. I have long expected that at some point someone was going to get fed up and pull the pin. I hope it was a nut and not somebody who has reached their limit because the former is singular and the latter is not.
Do we know it is someone from the right? Until an arrest is made I highly doubt it is. In watching how unhinged the left has become I see it as much more likely someone on the left trying to make us look "unhinged".
Guess we will see.

Reactions: Yasherka
If someone sent these actually wanting to hurt the recipient, they are borderline retarded.

Now CNN Fake News headquarters.

Dem sympathy ploy.

Got to call BS on all of this crap. This seems to be a ploy to be used before the midterms along with the Caravan. This could actually be the breaking point in this country. Suspicious packages planted by their constituents to cloud their agenda.

Reactions: Bender
I heard the return was Debbie Wasserman Schlutz. The one that went to her was sent to holder but was returned to Schlutz. Or so They said on the TV.

I get to vote against Schlutz. This year it may make a difference because there is a Indy candidate, a Bernie boy named Cannosa. Last election he primaried against Schlutz. I am hoping he splits the Dem Vote and Schlutz falls.

Reactions: Bender

Probably the most dangerous two weeks in the history of the USA.

Dems are betting everything on winning at least one house of Congress Nov 6 so they can hide their treason.

Repubs have been beating back the notion of a "blue wave".

A big part of that has been Trumps rallies.

The Dems need to kill his rallies and this call for "civility" based on their bomb hoaxes is aimed at doing that.

Papadopoulous is telling Congress how the Dems were trying to infiltrate the Trump campaign. Carter Page is sitting in the payout seat. Mueller has to admit he has nothing unless Communists win the House and cover for him.

Everything hinges on Nov 6.

Communists are desperate and fighting to avoid jail.

Put Mike Rodgers on the stand in the next week or so and let America know what is going on.

Last edited: