• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Explosive device found in soros mailbox!

I will guess that whoever they pin this on will be someone that the FBI has been in contact with before. He's probably been under surveillance and been cleared as a non threat. The guy's Facebook and Twitter accounts are probably full of incriminating BS.

Im guessing we wont learn who did this.

That allows the Communists to point fingers and will keep the caravan out of the news.

Such a JV job but this one will be unsolved.

The packaging and MO is classic. Its like someone telegraphed it to create the legitimacy of their hoax.

Last edited:
Exactly right, I hope the leftists escalate, Trump better get ti the bottom of the haox bomber here and out the publicly.

Probably the most dangerous two weeks in the history of the USA.

Dems are betting everything on winning at least one house of Congress Nov 6 so they can hide their treason.

Repubs have been beating back the notion of a "blue wave".

A big part of that has been Trumps rallies.

The Dems need to kill his rallies and this call for "civility" based on their bomb hoaxes is aimed at doing that.

Papadopoulous is telling Congress how the Dems were trying to infiltrate the Trump campaign. Carter Page is sitting in the payout seat. Mueller has to admit he has nothing unless Communists win the House and cover for him.

Everything hinges on Nov 6.

Communists are desperate and fighting to avoid jail.

Put Mike Rodgers on the stand in the next week or so and let America know what is going on.

Reactions: oneshot86
I bet it gets solved pretty quick. How much we find out about it will depend on what they find. JMHO.

With all the evidence they have I dont see how it would not be solved quickly except there has to be motivation to actually solve it.

The act itself is JV and too contrived.

If these items end up being untraceable than it points to a professionalism that is way more impressive than the actual construction and mailing itself.

It would mean they put more effort in not being identified than in actually having the bomb work.

Last edited:
Reactions: mechdriver
So so many jailings needed

44802416_1899622680155899_8358666571798806528_n.jpg

Reactions: Yasherka
Yesterday I would have bet this was a right wing terrorist. As the day when on I began to believe it was something else.

At this point I am not sure who’s behind it. Sure, it could be a lefty scared of losing mid terms setting up for a sympathy vote. But something smells in this. It has an amateurish feel to it based on the peek at the bomb they showed and methodology. I mean if you’re looking for sympathy why send so many out at once when one would do? And hell, I knew guys who could build a better pipe bomb in high school.

I don’t know. Something is off.

Reactions: Two Mikes
this just says false flag all over it. none of the packages actually went through the postal service or they just so happened to not scan every single one of them.

I do love how the FBI comes out and says they will be bringing in the full force of the bureau to find out who is behind this just like they are bringing in the full force to find out what happened to hillarys emails and the Russian interference in the elections.

So I just saw an article that stated what was originally believed to be an ISIS flag sticker is actually a fake ISIS sticker that says “Get Er Done”. I mean seriously are you fucking kidding me, that is so on the nose that it has landed into absurdity. I am now pretty much convinced that this was done by a left wing nut job who was trying to frame the right for this.

This whole rash of Anti-Lib bomb scares reeks of Red herring. None of it, whether effective or not, helps the Conservatives.

The Libs are utterly terrified of losing the midterms, because they know it means that a lot of them are finally, actually on their way to jail.

The only players in this cock-up are folks who can't abide either the will of the people or the rule of law.

We have reached the point where denial has become a lethal motivation.

Greg

Where is Christine Blasey Ford? Maybe all that laughing stored in her hippopotamus :) set her off. :)

for the most part all packages have been fake. Deep state is desperate. Trust in Q

Yesterday I would have bet this was a right wing terrorist. As the day when on I began to believe it was something else.

At this point I am not sure who’s behind it. Sure, it could be a lefty scared of losing mid terms setting up for a sympathy vote. But something smells in this. It has an amateurish feel to it based on the peek at the bomb they showed and methodology. I mean if you’re looking for sympathy why send so many out at once when one would do? And hell, I knew guys who could build a better pipe bomb in high school.

I don’t know. Something is off.

of course something is off. it was never a real bomb that could have hurt anyone. it was always to just be an appearance that it was.

as to your comment that why send to multiple people? because that would be what gets headlines. especially the CNN one. If you look at it rationally, the bombs were sent to people who dont have any real power anymore. Brennan? De Niro? Biden? Hilary? The fact one went to Soros is the real giveaway. Look at who the left would think the right would be mad at. Thats what this shows. The Left thinks someone is really mad at Robert De Niro. all of these people have in common is their opposition to Trump, which is what a lefty would want to use to connect them all.

As i said yesterday, if you are intent on mailing a pipe bomb to go off at someone's house, you dont put it in a envelope where it gets beat up, broken, or goes off in the post office. Thats just something that a lefty would do to cut a corner on a fake bomb that didnt even get sent through the postal system. And to really put that fake isis sticker on it? i guess they thought putting a Trump sticker on it would have been way too over the top.

Best proof out there the Coup is behind this.....

Brennan mis-spelled his own name.

Reactions: Fig
of course something is off. it was never a real bomb that could have hurt anyone. it was always to just be an appearance that it was.

as to your comment that why send to multiple people? because that would be what gets headlines. especially the CNN one. If you look at it rationally, the bombs were sent to people who dont have any real power anymore. Brennan? De Niro? Biden? Hilary? The fact one went to Soros is the real giveaway. Look at who the left would think the right would be mad at. Thats what this shows. The Left thinks someone is really mad at Robert De Niro. all of these people have in common is their opposition to Trump, which is what a lefty would want to use to connect them all.

As i said yesterday, if you are intent on mailing a pipe bomb to go off at someone's house, you dont put it in a envelope where it gets beat up, broken, or goes off in the post office. Thats just something that a lefty would do to cut a corner on a fake bomb that didnt even get sent through the postal system. And to really put that fake isis sticker on it? i guess they thought putting a Trump sticker on it would have been way too over the top.

The fake ISIS sticker also prevents any blowback on their ally - ISIS.

It would disturb them to think any resources might get side tracked investigating their friends in the Mid East instead of their intended target Trump.

Wasting one minute of having the public think it was an external actor would have hurt their severely constricted window of opportunity.

Nov 6, Judgement Day, is fast approaching.

Im thinking if I was an Egyptian Coptic Christian that ever touched a Sony Handy Cam while wearing a MAGA hat it would be good to be unreachable for the next week or so.......

No one is dumb enough to think former presidents or billionaires open -- or even ever see -- their own mail. Whoever did this knew that it was 100% for the news cycle. The fact that they think America is dumb enough to believe it was a real plot definitely points to the commies -- their whole platform is predicated on the belief that the people are too dumb to be responsible for themselves.

So far it looks like they’re not even real “bombs” as I’ve heard from several sources they have no functional detonator. Also no real bomb maker puts a clock with a lcd on the bomb. I think this is either a stupid crazy, or a false flag. I hope they bust the shit out of whomever did it.
It looks like a Podling from the Dark Crystal.

Was it marked "Return to Sender"? Did he say something against the Clintons?

I'm not buying this ruse for a second. Package bombs are so 1973 left wing liberal. It would be like saying Baptists hijacked an Emirates flight and flew it into the Burj Khalifa tower. That's not how shit works.

Baptists are far more sinister. They insist on making you sit and listen an extra 35min every Sunday ensuring you are famished after the sermon. Then serve up dishes for lunch containing so much cholesterol a premeture death from cad or stroke is imminent.

Reactions: oneshot86