• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Explosive device found in soros mailbox!

44828950_10156176719269285_3232197708986974208_n.jpg
you are on a roll

Reactions: pmclaine
This whole rash of Anti-Lib bomb scares reeks of Red herring. None of it, whether effective or not, helps the Conservatives

Bullshit. The great majority of Americans are smart enough to see this crap for what it really is. That most definitely helps us.

The more unhinged the left becomes the stronger we become, without doing anything.

Look at who didn't receive the bombs: Bernie and future Dim president candidates like Booker, Harris, and Warren.

Then, look at the return address .... Debbie Wasserman Shultz.

My pet theory, the "bombs" were sent by a Bernie Bro who was upset at the Dem establishment cheating Bernie out of the nomination. It has nothing to do with Trump or MAGA.

Reactions: 6/250/40
We know that killing any of these people was not the goal, because the "bombs" are totally inert. It's a tube of black powder, with some wires and props to make it look like a bomb and nothing more. If terror was the goal it is an epic fail, because outside of the hysterical media no one is terrified. So, it must be for political purposes. Qui Bono? Who benefits?

Look at who didn't receive the bombs: Bernie and future Dim president candidates like Booker, Harris, and Warren.

Then, look at the return address .... Debbie Wasserman Shultz.

My pet theory, the "bombs" were sent by a Bernie Bro who was upset at the Dem establishment cheating Bernie out of the nomination. It has nothing to do with Trump or MAGA.
Makes sense.

Reactions: 2ndamendfan
Mike, booker got one this morning.

Does anyone else find it funny how the democrats have literally just labeled everyone in this crazy scheme?

so lets just say Trump did it for hypothetical theory. he has access to some of the best trained bombers in the world. wouldn't you think, he would employ someone that knew how to actualy build a bomb? this stinks of another senators "Intern" doing this. the damn bombs were duds.

Reactions: davefreak101
Bullshit. The great majority of Americans are smart enough to see this crap for what it really is. That most definitely helps us.

The more unhinged the left becomes the stronger we become, without doing anything.

In for the win!

Greg

Trump better get on this and make sure we get the truth and not what the FBI wants to put out. To many coincidences here.

I just realized Waters got multiple packages.

At least the perp has a sense of humor...

------

"Authorities towed away a large white van, its windows plastered with photos of President Trump and Vice President Pence, from an Autozone parking lot in Plantation, Florida, Friday morning, as part of the investigation. Sayoc is a registered Republican, according to voting records."

"The two parcels seized Friday bring the total number of suspected mail bombs to 12. All of the packages were irregularly shaped, in yellow manila envelopes, with six stamps that were not postmarked."

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/nat...Florida-Mail-Bombing-Who-Is-He-498670011.html

Last edited:
Trump better get on this and make sure we get the truth and not what the FBI wants to put out. To many coincidences here.
I smell a rat.
As I look at the pics of this guys van I notice that these color "bumper" stickers is as if they are all brand new.
Patsy plus van with "MAGA" ads all over the van delivered in several states seemingly simultaneously without post marks
directly to mailboxes.

R

He didn't drive the packages to their intended locations . I smell a coordinated effort to make this look like a right-leaning Trump supporter did this. The investigation is just starting his cell phone pings/ hits will tell his whereabouts. Stay tuned it's about to get ugly fast.

We know that killing any of these people was not the goal, because the "bombs" are totally inert. It's a tube of black powder, with some wires and props to make it look like a bomb and nothing more. If terror was the goal it is an epic fail, because outside of the hysterical media no one is terrified. So, it must be for political purposes. Qui Bono? Who benefits?

If someone took their shoes off and rubbed their sockfeet on the carpet several times, there's about a 1:1,024 chance it could go off.

The propaganda on the van looks to be professionally done. Cesar "Oswald" Sayoc doesn't exactly look like a graphics pro. Not that the Dimm's would ever attempt to fabricate a stunt to taint the opposition.