• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

EXTORTION 17

Duc

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 16, 2007
NE. Illinios

mail

30 plus one badass dog.

I did the 31 miles for 31 heros 2 years in a row, 14 and 15.

Get drunk at the tavern then go hump 31 miles all night till 10 in the morning.
That'll suck the lead out of your pencil

30 plus one badass dog.

I did the 31 miles for 31 heros 2 years in a row, 14 and 15.

Get drunk at the tavern then go hump 31 miles all night till 10 in the morning.
That'll suck the lead out of your pencil

RIP, brothers........hopefully someday the people responsible for this will meet their fate.............and I am not talking about the people that fired the missile ..............

Reactions: Pbgt
It’s sad these men lost their lives fulfilling a lie. Nothing done over there kept us safe over here. While their death is a tragedy, stuff like what was posted in the OP is pure propaganda. There are far better ways to honor men than to lie about them. This only ensures it keeps happening as the truth of the matter is never spoken.

It’s sad these men lost their lives fulfilling a lie. Nothing done over there kept us safe over here. While their death is a tragedy, stuff like what was posted in the OP is pure propaganda. There are far better ways to honor men than to lie about them.
A year or so ago there was a tik tok video that was posted with some cryptic messaging about "gold and lead" by a guy that everyone said was an older Aaron Vaughn. I can't find the video now but some of the photos sure looked like it could have been him. The conspiracy theorists played the cremation thing pretty heavy.

Edit: Found this...

Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 4.53.34 PM.png

Last edited:
Rest In Peace, Warriors. May a hypothetical Tree of Liberty event avenge your deaths.

Reactions: DuneBoer