• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Extra Terrestrials found in Peru?

DISTRACTIONS. Do NOT fall for those tabloid clickbait pieces.

The 1990s supermarket cashier counter tabloids were FULL of this shit. Ghosts possessing and terrorizing an entire family in rural India, a demonic skull found in the Holy Land that started heating up and increasing in temperature until researchers cannot touch the thing without burning their hands, alien abductions, forest dwelling cryptids and shapeshifters kidnapping and eating stranded motorists in the Blue Ridge, all that and more. It got annoying to the point where I submitted a hastily written story to them about a voodoo dildo breaking loose from a cage in an occultist's home and fucking everybody in the ass in the occultist's hometown. Not sure if they published that, but yeah, it was annoying seeing that nonsense.

Lol
Looks legit 🤷‍♂️
I remember reading an article on the same subject but from a different source that stated the individual presenting the evidence has been known to fake things like that in the past.

Aliens? No Aliens? What’s important is that SOMEBODY wants us, and other countries, to believe there are aliens.

Reactions: Seymour Fish
They have inter dimensional portals, sheesh. Kinda like we have elevators. They just get in, push the "earth" button and walk out.

I do wonder why aliens are always naked though. That seems kind of weird.

Is Mexico's new plan to get over the wall

vyNe2ZSG8Ntd.jpeg

They have inter dimensional portals, sheesh. Kinda like we have elevators. They just get in, push the "earth" button and walk out.

I do wonder why aliens are always naked though. That seems kind of weird.
They were there filming the alien version of "Naked and Afraid Peru."

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
Let's assume for a second we found that advanced alien race, that can travel at nearly light speed...are you telling me they can master interstellar flight......but can't navigate earths atmosphere to the point that they keep crashing? Lol.....or are the aliens piloting their ships with Logitech controllers to?

Maybe they bought their electronics from the Chinese on TEMU???

Did you watch the video of the testimony in front of the Mexican congress? I did, and didn't need subtitles.

Anything can be faked, and if that's a fake that's a hell of a good one.
I agree. It really does look fairly legit. Wasn't being sarcastic, I just said LOL because its interesting timing with the recent "UFO/alien" footage out of Peru, that apparently turned out to be some cartel dude using some type of jet pack to come and go from an illegal gold mine the cartel dudes had set up out in the jungle.....

I'd be interested to see if any more extensive testing could be done on the corpses. X-rays, DNA, etc..
Eg: does it have the same type of bones/skeletal structure as us?

How about the guy who claims to be abducted by aliens...beamed aboard for days, and experienced alien sex... or was it foreplay.
Scientists, and democrats, like to call it probing and extraction of body fluids...

I'd be interested to see if any more extensive testing could be done on the corpses. X-rays, DNA, etc..
Eg: does it have the same type of bones/skeletal structure as us?

It was all done in the video I saw last night. It was all in Spanish, with an MD going over a nearly 20 10 minute analysis of full body CAT scans shown on a big screen, bone and joint structure, spinal configuration, cranial, ocular, and maxilofacial structure, limbs, digits, what they could see as reproductive organs, skin and the recognizable fungi/spores they found, and a DNA analysis contrasting the % similarity between their DNA and ours as well as the % similarity between our DNA and that of simian/ape DNA.

If it's a fake it's a damned elaborate one

Last edited:
It was all done in the video I saw last night. It was all in Spanish, with an MD going over a nearly 20 minute analysis of full body CAT scans shown on a big screen, bone and joint structure, spinal configuration, cranial, ocular, and maxilofacial structure, limbs, digits, what they could see as reproductive organs, skin and the recognizable fungi/spores they found, and a DNA analysis contrasting the % similarity between their DNA and ours as well as the % similarity between our DNA and that of simian/ape DNA.

If it's a fake it's a damned elaborate one
Can you post the vid or a link?

On the topic of aliens...let's ask, why would they visit?

1) because we are in the hospitable zone for our star?....I mean, in the universe, there are millions of planets in a hospitable zone......the fact that they would pick us based solely on that is nearly statistically impossible.

2) they detected human life and came to visit?......presumably the only thing they could detect would be signals that left our planet.....namely, radio signals.....ok, ill buy into that.

We've had radio broadcasts for ~120 years......let's assume they can detect even our weakest signals......

We would have to find a hospitable planet, within 120 light years from earth, that not only has life....but has significant evolution, technology, and willingness to be looking for extraterrestrial life.

Now what about visitors.....assuming they have near light speed travel, they would still need time to get here.......so we are now looking at planets within 60 light years from earth..... and that would only be if the detected our very first signals from earth, hopped in space ship, and flew straight to earth.

Let's assume for a second we found that advanced alien race, that can travel at nearly light speed...are you telling me they can master interstellar flight......but can't navigate earths atmosphere to the point that they keep crashing? Lol.....or are the aliens piloting their ships with Logitech controllers to?

308pirate's compelling evidence aside... I'm a bit skeptical.

But just in case it's all above board...

Hate to break it to the little, grey, bug-eyed bastards but we can't even get along with other members of our own species. Nevermind trying to get along with extraterrestrials.

And before anyone lays any of that horseshit about "overcoming our fearful and distrustful nature" on me...

We didn't get to be the dominant species on this planet singing Kum-by-yah.

And never in history has contact with an advanced culture ever worked out very well for the less-advanced culture.

Also, I'm going to LMAO when they finally do decide to make themselves known and land in front of the UN and hand over some document that, once translated, reads... "Have you heard the good news about our Lord and Savior..." Everyone at NASA will immediately stroke out.

Mike

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
I believe there's something out there in the universe bigger and much more intelligent than humans, but it's important to be very skeptical of all claims because it's easy to fake things these days.

Until and unless a large number of independent scientists from around the world do their own tests, and all agree those objects are non-human remains of alien life, I'm skeptical.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Looked pretty Fake to me...I ain't buying it.
Besides there were 17 known species of man that have become extinct...could be one of those. Three Species of man, Including the 3 ft tall people, the Neanderthal, and modern man lived on the earth at the same time, according to scientist. A repeat of history, most everything that has lived on earth, has become extinct, including many species man. It's only a matter of time...nothing can survive what's coming, not even the AI machines, light itself will disappear...OR, it's all fake ...everything...according to AI, mankind is a computer simulation, your whole world, is fake...many believe it to be true.

308pirate's compelling evidence aside... I'm a bit skeptical.

But just in case it's all above board...

Hate to break it to the little, grey, bug-eyed bastards but we can't even get along with other members of our own species. Nevermind trying to get along with extraterrestrials.

And before anyone lays any of that horseshit about "overcoming our fearful and distrustful nature" on me...

We didn't get to be the dominant species on this planet singing Kum-by-yah.

And never in history has contact with an advanced culture ever worked out very well for the less-advanced culture.

Also, I'm going to LMAO when they finally do decide to make themselves known and land in front of the UN and hand over some document that, once translated, reads... "Have you heard the good news about our Lord and Savior..." Everyone at NASA will immediately stroke out.

Mike
Maybe we can assign the trannies to be our alien ambassadors.......they like getting probed after all.

Anyone to ever visited Peru knows their lamma mummies,dolls, and mumified fetuses fetish. So this is right up their alley.

Reminds me of this