• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Eye Candy - NSFW Thread

TheBeard

Private
Minuteman
Nov 22, 2011
Nope, this is not a good thread. He had a "hot girlfriends" thread and it got deleted for a reason. Do not start another thread like this.

Re: Eye Candy - NSFW Thread

Sweet, even removed his signature. First post, gotta be a record.

Bollocks. I was just taking jasonk's advice here. I admittedly went overboard with my avatar and signature, but I don't see how re-posting the random naked girl pictures from the Motivational Pic thread (which has pretty much degraded into 'see how close I can get to showing full monte chick pics) is a bad idea. I was trying to give people a place to post the spank bank pics in a clearly marked thread rather than clutter up the Motivational Pic thread.

I do apologize for creating a clearly marked thread intended for reposting pictures that are all over the internet already, and mentioning <span style="font-style: italic">nothing</span> about posting pictures of people you know without their consent (which was one of the reasons the HG thread got blazed, I thought), while posting nothing that hasn't been already posted in another thread in the last 2 days.

In no way do I want to threaten the Motivational Pic thread, but the quality Moti posts are very few and far between the pics of chicks rubbing their jubblies. I'm not challenging whichever mod it was that yanked my post, and I'll return to my regularly scheduled profile now. I honestly didn't think it was a bad idea, and I am sorry.

I sense the ban hammer is warming up.

Remnar

Yeah, but ban who? Poster clearly stated that he will return to his regularly scheduled profile. This is a second dummy profile. Who cares if it gets banned if he still has his/her original profile that isn't banned.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: guntard007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, but ban who? Poster clearly stated that he will return to his regularly scheduled profile. This is a second dummy profile. Who cares if it gets banned if he still has his/her original profile that isn't banned. </div></div>

LowLight has said (in the site information forum) that creating multiple accounts will lead to all accounts attributed to that person being banned. I wouldn't imagine this thread would warrant that though but it's better to be on the safe side and stick to ONE account.