• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eye pro fogging

ykrvak

Sergeant
Minuteman
I'm having a issue with my eye pro fogging up. I'm using the Oakley M frames and if I keep them close enough to my face to see under the top of the frame while shooting prone, the top of the lens fogs enough that they aren't usable. I can avoid this by raising the bipod height which of course leads to less stability and it's not a problem when shooting from other positions. I'm going to search around on some of the brand recommendations made on another thread, but with where I live I don't have the luxury of being able to try something on before I buy it. I was just wondering if rainex or something like that might work. Thanks.

Re: Eye pro fogging

spit on em always works for me, wait what are we talkin about? ah yes, on glasses too, rainex I'd think would work also though, there are lots of de-fog sprays out there, go to the sunglass hut at pretty much any mall, they'll have what you seek

Re: Eye pro fogging

Thanks everyone. Since I can't exactly run to the mall until next march so I guess spit and if that fails I'll look for some of those product online. Thanks again. Not sure why I didn't think of spitting on them, we always used to do that in scuba masks and sunglasses while doing water related stuff. I guess it never occurred to me that it would work on dry land as well. Thanks again.