• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eye protection

I’d rather shoot in a pink chicken suit than be seen by other men wearing Oakleys.

E-nothings wearing cruise jackets with a hundred patches totally ruined them for me in the ‘90s.

It's fantastic that you're prioritizing eye protection, especially considering the importance of safeguarding our vision.
Even if you don't wear glasses, wearing safety glasses is crucial for preventing injuries and maintaining eye health. When selecting such glasses, look for features such as impact-resistant lenses and a comfortable, secure fit. Anti-fog coatings are also essential to ensure clear vision, particularly during activities that generate heat or moisture. Additionally, consider styles with wraparound frames for maximum coverage and protection.
Thank you fellow gun enthusiast.

I mean, fuck off spammer.

I'm very happy with my Smith Optics, but for hunting, Oakleys are my go-to choice.