• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F*ck ... This ... B¡tch! (Watch Kennedy Call Him a Pu**y!)

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
Last edited:
I'll step on his neck until I break it, for free.

God damn it, it's time to paint the streets red with these motherfuckers or we won't have a country left.

As you all know,I am a non violent peace loving bald headed hippie, but that picture make me want to choke his ass out so hard his nappy head falls off his goddam body.

The ironic thing is that the police are the only thing keeping bitches like him alive.

If anarchy broke down tomorrow it's open fucking season on shitstains like him.

As you all know,I am a non violent peace loving bald headed hippie, but that picture make me want to choke his ass out so hard his nappy head falls off his goddam body.

He looks like a Manson Family reject.

Yep, I didn't even read the article , that pic just says kill me, kill me by choking me out, until my nappy head falls off. Dam why did I click on this, now I will be dreaming about choking him out, stop with the click bait Veer G

I'd love to house him up in the Honeymoon Suite for a few days. It'd wipe that cute little grin right off his face and I bet he wouldn't shit for 3 days minimum. You have any idea how popular Metamucil is in the clink? Culture Shock !!!!! It's 24/7. Fuck him.

I'd love to house him up in the Honeymoon Suite for a few days. It'd wipe that cute little grin right off his face and I bet he wouldn't shit for 3 days minimum. You have any idea how popular Metamucil is in the clink? Culture Shock !!!!! It's 24/7. Fuck him.

Just how many packs of cigarettes do you think he's worth on the inside? I bet it wouldn't take long before someone in the joint had him dressing in drag.

Just how many packs of cigarettes do you think he's worth on the inside? I bet it wouldn't take long before someone in the joint had him dressing in drag.

I can just hear it. Gimme your slice of cake for a week and I'll turn him over to ya. No cuts or bruises upon return. Teeth? You can knock'm out if ya want. ;)

As soon as that pos figured out what Protective Custody was all about he'd be screaming for it. Literally.

Time for a special party for these turds.
"Bring out the gimp."
Notice how he apologizes to the John Jay community, but not the police? These fuc%s aren't even pretending anymore. Just like that scag ESPN reporter-apologizes to the network, not the President.

Jerry's off his meds again.

I can just hear it. Gimme your slice of cake for a week and I'll turn him over to ya. No cuts or bruises upon return. Teeth? You can knock'm out if ya want. ;)

As soon as that pos figured out what Protective Custody was all about he'd be screaming for it. Literally.

Ever wonder why there are never any Ding Dongs on commissary?

I wonder if tying this prick to a chair and manually extracting all of his teeth would wipe that shit eating grin off his face?

more importantly.......why is a school for criminal justice allowing a self admitted terrorist leader to teach?

See this is a perfect teaching moment for the police.
How about they give this professor a little "space"
There are quite a few righteous civilians who would be happy to "reeducate" him, just need to you know make sure the police aren't crowding his style when they would like to have a "discussion" with him.
Then just need to make sure to round up the usual suspects later and possibly say the usual suspects were his jealous male lovers?

See this is a perfect teaching moment for the police.
How about they give this professor a little "space"
There are quite a few righteous civilians who would be happy to "reeducate" him, just need to you know make sure the police aren't crowding his style when they would like to have a "discussion" with him.
Then just need to make sure to round up the usual suspects later and possibly say the usual suspects were his jealous male lovers?
Can I get an amen!

I'm preaching to the choir, I know that, but you fellas remember back when a young man had a neck, shoulders (from hard work), and a haircut? Good grief. I would enjoy putting that young lad in a hay mow for an afternoon in late July just to watch him suffer for the FIRST time in his life. I'd even hand him my ported 441 Stihl just to watch him soil himself, except, I'd rather it not be dropped.

Last edited:
I'm preaching to the choir, I know that, but you fellas remember back when a young man had a neck, shoulders (from hard work), and a haircut? Good grief. I would enjoy putting that young lad in a hay mow for an afternoon in late July just to watch him suffer for the FIRST time in his life. I'd even hand him my ported 441 Stihl just to watch him soil himself, except, I'd rather it not be dropped.

Remind me to ask you who did your port job and what they charged

God, please forgive me for what I'm thinking right now.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/15...dead-cops.html
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/pvVX5Vr.jpg"}[/IMG2]

This is the face of the future America that we must fight against with everything that we can bring to bear.

Details: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...mmed-future-dead-cops-tweet-article-1.3498056

Stick his stupid ass into Iraq or Afghanistan and watch him cry like a bitch.

I actually saw that interview and that guy is a poster child for an arrogant/smug liberal who knows more than everyone else and will force you to comply. Antifa has been careful thus far to stay on territory it knows is supporting of their cause but they will take it too far in an area that is not so supportive and guys like this will get a beat down. The other thing I was thinking was what ISIS would do with that smug long neck like that.

I just can't believe we have come to the point where I guy like this goes on national Television and spouts this liberal/progressive trash. I know most Americans don't think like this guy but 90% of the press do and so you hear it non-stop like it's a plan or something :eek:

Stick his stupid ass into Iraq or Afghanistan and watch him cry like a bitch.

Better yet, bust him, shave him, get his nails done and his hair did, and then misplace him for a week in The Tombs.

Antifa has been careful thus far to stay on territory it knows is supporting of their cause but they will take it too far in an area that is not so supportive and guys like this will get a beat down.
Can't wait

This little bitc# is the worst type of trash. Yeah JSTARZ- the "arrogant smugness" oozing off this turd hopefully will be wiped off in the most meaningful of ways.

Last edited:
Fox fires actual talent and hires MTV reject Kennedy?

Antifa has been careful thus far to stay on territory it knows is supporting of their cause but they will take it too far in an area that is not so supportive and guys like this will get a beat down.

"Come on in. Have a draft, and let's chat."

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/Ec3NIWl.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Kennedy rocks the hot librarian look.
She is an MTV "reject" because of her conservative beliefs (she is a libertarian).

Seriously. Youtube is full of slow-motion videos highlighting her ... charms. Hey, I was doing research for my response.

Fox fires actual talent and hires MTV reject Kennedy?

Not sure what your problem with her is, but they didn't fire anyone to hire her. She's been there a long time. Does a great job from what I've seen, and has a real talent for cutting through BS and getting to the heart of the matter.

"Come on in. Have a draft, and let's chat."

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/Ec3NIWl.jpg"}[/IMG2]

This shit! Pretty please motherfucker with sprinkles on top. I'll buy the first round for the joy of watching you piss it on yourself. To quote Gunny Highway : "the only thing that will beat you to the hospital are the lights of the ambulance you're on"