• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition F-Class 2013 Nationals & World Championships

I have the vacation and I figured if I'm driving 20 hours to go shoot I may as well stay and shoot as long as I can so I'm shooting the FCNC and the individual FCWC. Don't have a team for the WC and registration closed back in June so I'm going home on Monday after the WC individual matches end.

A few of the Lads from my club will be there, they will be shooting F/Open.
Good luck to all the competitors at Raton.

I'm bringing rain gear and a rifle cover.

And maybe a canoe.

Canoes are against the rules. But scuba gear is allowed.

I see your confusion:

You shoot F-Open so you have to use SCUBA gear, including snorkel.

I shoot F-TR, so I'm limited to a canoe.

Things are always more difficult in F-TR.

Before you get to Academy, you better read the posts above. Since you shoot if F-Open at Raton, you will have to get SCUBA gear. Remember, canoes are for F-TR.

One week from today, the first shots for the Nationals will be going downrange. I'm looking forward to it.

I still remember last year when my very first shot, first sighter for the entire match, was a pinwheel X. I could only go down from there.

Before you get to Academy, you better read the posts above. Since you shoot if F-Open at Raton, you will have to get SCUBA gear. Remember, canoes are for F-TR.

One week from today, the first shots for the Nationals will be going downrange. I'm looking forward to it.

I still remember last year when my very first shot, first sighter for the entire match, was a pinwheel X. I could only go down from there.

I hate to shoot X's on sighters, like you said it can only go down from there......lol