• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition F-Class close to KC?

105amatt

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2010
Asleep in KS
Just looking for a F-Class match match close to the KC, MO area. I live about an hour south of the metro. Just seeing what is out there.

Matt

Re: F-Class close to KC?

Big Piney has a F class format, i don't think it is an NRA approved match though.
STL Benchrest club shooting an F class, 60 miles west of STL.
Next closest would be OK, I believe......

We need a long range close to KC!

Yes, we need something long range..

Anyone know if Mill creek (desoto, ks) will let you shoot F-Class next to the highpower guys ?

I have a 1000 yard NRA approved match at Tulsa Red Castle Gun Club next Saturday March 31st. Entry fee is $20.00. Contact me if your interested and I will give you more details.

Rick

I just checked out the format they use at Big Piney.... Interesting to say the least. Was thinking about going since it's closer to Fort Leavenworth area, but after reviewing the program, I'm passing on that one......

As a "fun" match maybe..... but not if you're looking for a correctly run match.