• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition F-Class National Highpower Match Raton

30SMK

Private
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2012
MO
Anyone going to the F-Class National match at Raton from Sep 17th-21st?

Re: F-Class National Highpower Match Raton

Possibly...

grin.gif

Me five.

Edited to add: maybe all the SH people could pick a day to meet up somewhere for something to eat and possibly a cold one? There are a couple places in Raton we could go (although not many). It would be good to actually meet the people you interact with here face to face, and trying to do that during the matches may be difficult.

I will also be there. i'm looing for a chance to join an F-T/R team for the Sunday and Thursday team matches.

I'll be there...

Just a thought: last year we got all the (willing) Savage shooters together on the firing line one morning for a group pic. Any interest in doing something similar with the SH members?

I'll be in Raton Sun. afternoon. I'm a member of the "Brotherhood of the Barrel Nut", also.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Denny maybe we do another Development Team?

Catch me at the match

Fact anyone interested catch me at Raton </div></div>

I am there to shoot, so whatever it takes. I'm bringing lots of ammo and my new rifle.

Not unless you're willing to share.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mdavis78102</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I bring my own whiskey, can I come too? </div></div>

Depends, What's the flavor of the month? lol

Would not forget it!

But if you are going to be there, I'm going to need a lot more than 1 X.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DBailey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Depends, What's the flavor of the month? lol </div></div>

Ummm... single malt!

grin.gif

Just so long as you guys dont drink that Drambuie stuff. Chris O and I had to sand our tounges after last Nationals. Thanks alot Darrell. LOL

Sheesh... That's what I get for trying to enlighten the troglodytes. It goes along with that old adage; don't bother trying to teach a barbarian refined culture, it'll only frustrate you, and annoy the barbarian(s)

laugh.gif

Sometimes, Darrel, the way you talk makes me wanna smack ya....

I hate having to go get a dictionary to carry on a conversation with you..

LOL.......

Well, I eschew Drambuie as I consider it to be the fetid example of what can go wrong when a demented whiskey salesman crashes a carload of his stock in trade into a beehive full of honey produced by hellish bees feasting on the festering carcasses of diseased Venus flytraps and then tries to cover up this disaster by spicing it up.

In other words, I'm not too keen on Drambuie.

Call me a Luddite or a troglodyte, but it is what is is.

On the other hand, a nice snifter of Grand Marnier...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Denys</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I eschew Drambuie as I consider it to be the fetid example of what can go wrong when a demented whiskey salesman crashes a carload of his stock in trade into a beehive full of honey produced by hellish bees feasting on the festering carcasses of diseased Venus flytraps and then tries to cover up this disaster by spicing it up. </div></div>

What... the... hell!!! What sort of bad LSD flashback inspired this one?!?? "Hellish bees", "diseased Venus flytraps"??

On the other hand, I about sprayed coffee all over my screen, reading it!
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Denys</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
In other words, I'm not too keen on Drambuie.
</div></div>

No?? Seriously? I'd have never guessed!

LOL

You guys are really something with the Dramblooey and the Scotch likker. Give me a steak and IPA at K-Bobs, or a burrito the size of your head and a Negro Modello at Alfonso's and I'll be happy as a clam (LOL).

Steak and IPA for me as well

Sure Darrel just because Chris and I are first Generation Walking upright and your second generation makes you more evolved than we are

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DGosnell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wonder where I can get some of those test tube things? </div></div>

I'm guessing at the same place you'd get a lap dance...but you might want to seriously rethink that in idea Raton (LOL).

So I should send an Arrogant Bastard along with the 180s gstaylorg?!

After our last experience with the "Patron in Raton" (thanks Ballard!), I have already purchased another bottle for the upcoming trip...

I'm with Tactical say no Drambuie salesman. It was bad enough they infiltrated the marlin fishing scene.

It sounds like fun, I mean guns a booze a marriage made in heaven.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Sure Darrel just because Chris and I are first Generation Walking upright and your second generation makes you more evolved than we are </div></div>

Hey Mike who u callin an upright walker....LOL
My knuckles drag when i walk and i am proud of it...

Chris O.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McCourt Munitions LLC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So I should send an Arrogant Bastard along with the 180s gstaylorg?! </div></div>

Andrew,
Now that, sir, would be a very kind gesture and most appreciated! Seriously, if the wind is like it was in June, I might need a couple cases to drown my sorrows afterwards (LOL).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chris O and I had to sand our tounges after last Nationals.</div></div>

Yeah... that one was almost worth the price of gas to Lodi and back
wink.gif

I'll bring some Snickers Minis so we can keep the yeti under control...

Three weeks ago this wasn't even on my radar, then someone offered me a ride... well, still a long way to go shoot...

Then someone asked me to shoot on a team...

See ya there <span style="text-decoration: line-through">assuming the vacation gets approved.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: memilanuk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I'll bring some Snickers Minis so we can keep the yeti under control... </div></div>

And a fishing pole to dangle them in front of him!!
laugh.gif

I really wish I lived a bit closer so I could just drive there, seems like flying with all the gear could be a royal pain.
I've even went as far as looking into air fair, hotel, and car rental...its just the traveling air with gear that holds me back.
You guys have a blast and I'll be wishing I was there!

Have a bowl os green chili and a dozen sopapillas for me!!!!