• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F-class stocks

Twisted300Win MAG

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 16, 2012
Michigan
Looking for a new stock for my f~open rifke. Currently shooting with a McMillan a5. I'm looking for something that will ride in my rest a little better. What stock are you using and what do like and dislike. Pictures would be great as well.
Thanks
Donald

Looking for a new stock for my f~open rifke. Currently shooting with a McMillan a5. I'm looking for something that will ride in my rest a little better. What stock are you using and what do like and dislike. Pictures would be great as well.
Thanks
Donald

Precision rifle and tool low boy, look no further.

While the LowBoy is kick azz, I know a shooter with a Shehane tracker that is deadly!

Diego

Precision rifle and tool low boy, look no further.

I just recently completed a build with this stock - still getting used to it, but it is an excellent design and rides the Protektor Bag perfectly. It is a "beefy" stock and moves straight back.