• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition f classs in Wisconsin

william howell

Private
Minuteman
Aug 24, 2014
I'm looking for information on f class shooting in Wisconsin or a range to practice at thanks for any advice. or spots

Look up your state rifle and pistol association (NRA affiliate). They should be able to point you in the right direction.

Otherwise... if memory serves, Winnequah Gun Club is the name of the range outside Lodi, WI. Hosts the Midwest Palma Championship every year in June, and FCNC several times in the past. Goes back to 1200 yds.

Look at Wi-FORCE - Wisconsin's NRA State Association for ranges and shooting events in Wisconsin. Close to me is Winnequah as described above, and about two hours drive west from me is La Crosse with a 600 yard range. I just shot at the State Mid-Range in La Crosse last weekend, and go over on Tuesdays to practice with some friends who are members.

Depends on where in Wisconsin you are, but here are the two ranges I shoot at...
Winnequah - Winnequah Gun Club
La Crosse - La Crosse Rifle Club, Inc. | Est. in 1929