• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F Coachella-- Instagram Loves Chernobyl #Mutant Emoji

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman
Can we tag these folks and prohibit them from ever have medical treatment....

Nothing is sacred to Instagram influencers seeking likes. Just a couple years after selfie-takers earned infamy for the so-called “yolocaust” trend, which involved social media users taking inappropriate selfies at the Holocaust Memorial in Berlin, Instagrammers are back at it again with the latest trend of taking sexy selfies at the site of the Chernobyl disaster.
HBO’s latest miniseries Chernobyl has generated a renewed interest for the accident site among people the world over. The former site of the nuclear power plant at Pripyat in Ukraine has now predictably become a sort of pilgrimage site.

C[B]raig Mazin[/B]‏Verified account @[B]clmazin[/B]
FollowFollow @clmazin
More
It's wonderful that #ChernobylHBO has inspired a wave of tourism to the Zone of Exclusion. But yes, I've seen the photos going around. If you visit, please remember that a terrible tragedy occurred there. Comport yourselves with respect for all who suffered and sacrificed.
3:38 PM - 11 Jun 2019

• Love
Reactions: acudaowner
I was actually pretty surprised when I first heard about how much of a tourist attraction Chernobyl has become.

Anyways, I personally don't see anything wrong with this. Long before Instagram came along, people were having photos taken of themselves at historical landmarks. The only difference nowadays is pics and vids are quicker to take and easier to share. There's nothing wrong with being a little silly in the pics. Whenever I finally visit friends in KSA, I plan to go to Deera Square and have a pic taken of me with my shirt pulled over my head and a caption that says "Dude! Where's my head?!"

I think we should do the "2020 Cul-de-sac Commando Challenge" for all new members in the spirit of this year.

For your first post, you must pose for a photo, barefoot and in a pink polo shirt outside your house, wherever you live, with a AR-15 in hand. If no AR, any other long gun will do. If your wife joins you with a pistol in hand, your 100 post minimum PX requirement is reduced to 50 posts. If your AR is a trad style A2, you win another 10 post reduction off your 100 minimum...

anim_lol.gif

I think we should do the "2020 Cul-de-sac Commando Challenge" for all new members in the spirit of this year.

For your first post, you must pose for a photo, barefoot and in a pink polo shirt outside your house, wherever you live, with a AR-15 in hand. If no AR, any other long gun will do. If your wife joins you with a pistol in hand, your 100 post minimum PX requirement is reduced to 50 posts. If your AR is a trad style A2, you win another 10 post reduction off your 100 minimum...

anim_lol.gif

Is that what you have on your Tinder profile? ;)

I also think some people don't have any moral values at all, i mean, how can you take selfies where there was such a terrible disaster that took so many lives. I am a tourist too and I have my own instagram account where I show people the problems of our society. And when I also visited Pripyat I took various photos and searched for followers. I even started to buy instagram likes and get more and more followers, which helped me a lot. And I took photos of various abandoned places to show people this problem, to show what the consequences of human mistakes can be, so that people think about the environment and protect it.

a pretty girl pic during the day a fire fly by night
1594651860147.png

excuse me hon could you turn over your glowing is keeping me up , no I don't think I need any blankets your putting of heat like a space heater is making the room a little hot the fact you melted my alarm cock I don't think its a good sign but its wonderful that we got you a 2 million dollar life insurance policy for you .

• Haha
Reactions: BytorJr
I also think some people don't have any moral values at all, i mean, how can you take selfies where there was such a terrible disaster that took so many lives. I am a tourist too and I have my own instagram account where I show people the problems of our society. And when I also visited Pripyat I took various photos and searched for followers. I even started to buy instagram likes and get more and more followers, which helped me a lot. And I took photos of various abandoned places to show people this problem, to show what the consequences of human mistakes can be, so that people think about the environment and protect it.

Quite honestly, who gives a shit? It happened a hell of a long time ago and it's not like it's some fucking hallowed burial ground.

Do people not take selfies at Gettysburg, Antietam, or any other Civil War battlefield? At Omaha Beach in France?

Sooo... what are you selling? I’m just waiting for the spam link to drop.

bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
Nice random drive by join and post to spam your millennial shit. Fuck off and go sell/beg for money elsewhere. we are all working tax payers here so you can be non producing internet busker.

Quite honestly, who gives a shit? It happened a hell of a long time ago and it's not like it's some fucking hallowed burial ground.

Do people not take selfies at Gettysburg, Antietam, or any other Civil War battlefield? At Omaha Beach in France?
Thank you!

Reactions: Bender