• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F&d defense arrived

rcparker

Private
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2010
My f&d finally arrived after 10 months. I have not shot it but it is a beautiful gun. If it shoots as well as its made ill be vey happy. Honestly the wait was a little frustrating but well worth it from the looks of the gun. Im #38 so just a little word of encouragement for those waiting.

Re: F&d defense arrived

Well hurry the @#$% up and go SHOOT IT already!!!
wink.gif

Seriously...all joking aside...glad you have yours in hand. Looking forward to your impressions after you have had a chance to put it through its paces. This particular rifle seems to have promise, but only time will tell if all the hype is warranted or just more white noise.

Congrats and good luck with her!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Falsecrack</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rcparker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got ths fd 308 17" </div></div>

Nice!!! </div></div>

+1

Ive never uploaded pictures so ill have to work on that one. I did get to put a few rounds down range today. I threw a 1× on it and headed out. Results were nothing to write about since wind was blowing 20mph. The gun was very well balanced and steady feeling. The gun functions extremely smooth. I was shooting 168gr bullets and was very suprised at how little and muzzel jump it had. I only put 10 rounds through it becaise of wind. Ill give a better report when optics are on it and i have a good day of shooting. It is a impressive gun though.