• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

F&D Defense - FD338 & FD458

fd-defense

Private
Banned !
I have posted pictures of the FD338 and FD458 on the website.
Official product release is at the ShotShow next week; F&D Booth 6108 and Mile High Shooting Booth 7510.
Thanks for your interest, if there is any! FD338/FD458 Gallery

IMG_00011.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

IMG_00091.JPG

Re: F&D Defense - FD338 & FD458

Corby,

Which model scope mount did you use on the first rifle with the FDE furniture? I am not seeing that one in the spuhr page on Milehigh.

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: -2112-</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Corby,

Which model scope mount did you use on the first rifle with the FDE furniture? I am not seeing that one in the spuhr page on Milehigh.

Thanks </div></div>

Bushnel HDMR

Those pictures made my wallet ache! Very nice. That mag looks expensive and well made. I want to come see these in person, would that be possible since I'm local?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pete Sake</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very bad ass! Price tag? Not that I could afford one... </div></div>

Pricing is on his website. it is the bottom option under each model tab on the upper right.

I was at F&D's shop last week, the attention to detail and quality is outstanding. Ended up ordering a 260 to shoot matches with. The 338 AR was there and it is quite impressive! Corby runs a 1st class operation I may have to get one of those FD338's

I am thinking of putting a deposit in for the 308 or the 260. Kind of want the 260 for distance. I am torn though at the moment.

Be prepared for a wait. I ordered on October 3rd and was told 3-4 months but seems their is no eta available. Don't even know what number my rifle is nor does that information seem to be available. Last one on the Hide reported received seems to be number 44. One would imagine back logs are all far worse now than October.

Looks to be a very well designed rifle and I'm sure Corby is working some insane hours. He is also really great to speak with on the phone and will be helpful if you call him. Once my 308 arrives will def get it out to the range and post pics.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IslandTime</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Be prepared for a wait. I ordered on October 3rd and was told 3-4 months but seems their is no eta available. Don't even know what number my rifle is nor does that information seem to be available. Last one on the Hide reported received seems to be number 44. One would imagine back logs are all far worse now than October.

Looks to be a very well designed rifle and I'm sure Corby is working some insane hours. He is also really great to speak with on the phone and will be helpful if you call him. Once my 308 arrives will def get it out to the range and post pics. </div></div>
I am thinking a 6 month wait.