• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F&D

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerry givens

Private
Minuteman
Apr 29, 2014
I heard a rumor and wanted to know if anyone could confirm it. I heard the guy that owned F&D got fired. The guys name is Corby Hall. I know there were 2 partners is he the founder or the new partner. Also I heard he has charges on him but I cant find what co. There located at. I know there in Texas.

Wow.... A 1post member talkimg about f&d.... Thats amazing. What? Give this thread a couple hours to be deleted?

I heard a rumor and wanted to know if anyone could confirm it. I heard the guy that owned F&D got fired. The guys name is Corby Hall. I know there were 2 partners is he the founder or the new partner. Also I heard he has charges on him but I cant find what co. There located at. I know there in Texas.

Ever start a new user to beat an old horse....?

First of all im not a F&D fan. I have a buddy that has one ordered and I have found now what I was asking about. F&D has a lawsuit against Hall. I was wondering how that might effect him on his rifle. I hate it for my buddy he works hard for his money

Here-for-the-gangbang-old-school-todd-phillips_zps2d1549ac.jpg

Look it up if u think it smells like bull

Jerry, my preliminary search only pulled up corby hall's lawsuit against lwrc. How can FD Defense sue corby?? Corby is fd defense. What rifle does your friend have on order? Is it a fd308? Wbat barrel length?

Dont get me wrong it looks like a good lookin piece but thats alot of money compared to others

Jerry, my preliminary search only pulled up corby hall's lawsuit against lwrc. How can FD Defense sue corby?? Corby is fd defense. What rifle does your friend have on order? Is it a fd308? Wbat barrel length?

If you go to the web site jrm83 posted and then go to civil and put in corby hall

Lol... you mean Brian and Corby are no longer spooning each other? But they were such a cute couple...

We are a dealer for FD-Defense and we have received rifles this year. We actually have a .260 in stock. I spoke with Brian this morning and he trying
to work thru all the issues and keep building and shipping rifles. He is going to be shipping more rifles to us in the near future.
I'm sure this will be a difficult time but I believe he will work it all out and continue to build rifles.
Thank you

We are a dealer for FD-Defense and we have received rifles this year. We actually have a .260 in stock. I spoke with Brian this morning and he trying
to work thru all the issues and keep building and shipping rifles. He is going to be shipping more rifles to us in the near future.
I'm sure this will be a difficult time but I believe he will work it all out and continue to build rifles.
Thank you

So exactly how are they still building when their golden child and primary rifle builder I would assume isn't with them anymore if they're suing each other? If Corby is still working there... awkward...

So exactly how are they still building when their golden child and primary rifle builder I would assume isn't with them anymore if they're suing each other? If Corby is still working there... awkward...

Nick, first of all when it comes to gun design Corby is a golden child. His designs have been manufactured and can continue being manufactured with out his day to day involvement. I know this will be hard for a guy like you but what would be best is constructive input not troll piling. As was stated in RNP's post there are people who actually would love to own one these rifles. Myself being one of them.

Nick, first of all when it comes to gun design Corby is a golden child. His designs have been manufactured and can continue being manufactured with out his day to day involvement. I know this will be hard for a guy like you but what would be best is constructive input not troll piling. As was stated in RNP's post there are people who actually would love to own one these rifles. Myself being one of them.

Amazing... Another first time poster out of nowhere who showed up to run to Corby's defense and talk shit. Now learn to read since I didn't bash the rifle or those wanting one. I asked who was putting them together based upon what you're friend Corby himself has said here where he was the one doing a majority of the work. A guy like you can read without adding your own imaginary text right?

I wonder how many more first time posters will manifest out of nowhere again and run to the immediate excuse of "lurking" and just now happened to show up.

I wonder how many more first time posters will manifest out of nowhere again and run to the immediate excuse of "lurking" and just now happened to show up.

Nick, it amazes me how you,elfster, and others consider yourselves the "first time poster" police. Like you yourselves were never first time posters. Like first time posters don't matter. I did notice you were able to reduce your post count significantly. Troll status getting to much for u, huh?
The rifles can be assembled and disassembled by most of the members on snipers hide. Assembly is not an issue.
We all are aware of Corby's habit of overstating his level of importance. This thread is not for the purpose of you overstating your dislike of Corby Hall. If you have nothing constructive to add, why don't you show some class and move on.

S

Actually I started this thread and got bashed also but really this is my second time on the forum and it is like a rerun of my first it had been so long I had forgotten my user name and had to start all over. What I think ought to be counted is how many people nick and santas boy runs off the hide

S

Actually I started this thread and got bashed also but really this is my second time on the forum and it is like a rerun of my first it had been so long I had forgotten my user name and had to start all over. What I think ought to be counted is how many people nick and santas boy runs off the hide

You have to understand that companies have made accounts on here and pretended to be a customer to talk up their product. It's surprisingly common so when a first time poster makes a thread regarding a company with a questionable reputation a red flag goes off and said poster is suspected...Brandon actually looks like a pretty good example of this

You have to understand that companies have made accounts on here and pretended to be a customer to talk up their product. It's surprisingly common so when a first time poster makes a thread regarding a company with a questionable reputation a red flag goes off and said poster is suspected...Brandon actually looks like a pretty good example of this

In what world would it appear to you that this thread was started to promote FD's product? Just because I like Corby's work or the rifle doesn't mean I'm here to pump the company. If what I am reading here is true there is a major internal problem at FD that they would probably want to keep quiet.
Your logic, reasoning, and investigative skills are lacking in this matter. I am really curious as to just what is going on at FD.

In what world would it appear to you that this thread was started to promote FD's product? Just because I like Corby's work or the rifle doesn't mean I'm here to pump the company. If what I am reading here is true there is a major internal problem at FD that they would probably want to keep quiet.
Your logic, reasoning, and investigative skills are lacking in this matter. I am really curious as to just what is going on at FD.

I didn't say the OP did that, I said others had so if was natural to be suspicious...nice reading comprehension bro

As for you, you made an account to post in a thread about a company with a questionable reputation to defend said company and their product and attack the person who said something negative about them

If you can't see why that's suspicious then your logic and reasoning are lacking

Holly wood wouldnt have to do near as much writing if they were just turned on to this site. Lol

Ever shot one of his rifles or is practical experience not a prerequisite for bragging on his designs?

Nick, it amazes me how you,elfster, and others consider yourselves the "first time poster" police. Like you yourselves were never first time posters. Like first time posters don't matter. I did notice you were able to reduce your post count significantly. Troll status getting to much for u, huh?
The rifles can be assembled and disassembled by most of the members on snipers hide. Assembly is not an issue.
We all are aware of Corby's habit of overstating his level of importance. This thread is not for the purpose of you overstating your dislike of Corby Hall. If you have nothing constructive to add, why don't you show some class and move on.

Again you've proven to do little research in the matter and you're talking out your ass. Like all other hypocrites who seem to show up out of nowhere every time F&D is brought into question your first post is to diminish others and talk about "contributions" when your own contributions are non-existent. And if you had even an ounce of firearm intelligence you'd know I was referring to the fact that Corby was the one who made numerous claims to be doing all the manufacturing and building on his own. Before you start talking about class and adding anything constructive maybe you should look in a mirror.

S

Did I refer to you specifically? You asked a question which IMO has no benefit to Corby or F&D as you're bringing up a topic which does NOT highlight their activities as positive which is why I never said anything to you. I only attacked the dipshit who showed up out of nowhere to start trashing me for a comment I made about Corby & Brian which they have more than brought about upon themselves in the past...

Lol... Yeah cause your investigative skills are superior. So, you showed up here on the Hide for the first time to comment about others merely out of interest for a product and person who has not been well received for his own poor attitude toward even his own customers because of your sincere interest and concern in the welfare of F&D? Right...

Even better... If you're so interested in Corby's well being then why wouldn't you pm him directly here on the Hide? Need his profile? If you were such the research genius then you'd know he has NO issues with airing his woes with anyone who will listen including on his website.

Gotta love it... Now they're suing each other...:eek:! With all the douchebaggery Fink & Dink demonstrated here before the previous threads were locked and ultimately deleted you just had to know it was coming

Thank you

I have used Mile High in the past for Spuhr mounts, thank you for the excellent service. I'm curious, how many rifles have you sold? I just saw the GB auction, Sub MOA guarantee.

How have the rifles that you sold performed? It is probably tough to get feedback from all of the customers. If you can't mention a specific number, could you allude to barrel lengths and or calibers?

When did you begin selling F&D products?

Again, thanks to Mile High, one of the Hides best vendors.

Last edited:
Amazing... Another first time poster out of nowhere who showed up to run to Corby's defense and talk shit. Now learn to read since I didn't bash the rifle or those wanting one. I asked who was putting them together based upon what you're friend Corby himself has said here where he was the one doing a majority of the work. A guy like you can read without adding your own imaginary text right?

Clearly you are the Troll, not Nick.... You seem to know a lot about Nick etc for a Newby.... I wonder why? Cuz yer a troll.

Last edited:
Sorry, but everyone on SH automatically smells BS when someone with only 1post to their name starts a thread about F&D. Besides the fact lowlight already said no talk about F&D and any talk about F&D will be deleted,,,,, so just give it time. Im amazed this thread is still up.

Status
Not open for further replies.