• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

F/S FN SPR Action WSM boltface

2tuf4u

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2007
Ne
FN SPR action complete with trigger, bottom metal, and Near picatinney rail. Action was proof test fired at factory but I haven't gotten around to put a rifle together. I will ship non-ffl to your ffl dealer. Please confirm in advance that your ffl will accept action (with photocopy of my drivers license enclosed ) from a private party. $725 shipped to your ffl.
FN WSM.jpg
FN WSM.jpg

what other calibers will work with this bolt face?

All short magnums. Hinged floorplate mag box opening measures 3.05"---if converted to CDI dbm with ai or accurate mags ( as noted by jetmd in an earlier thread ) you can gain even more length .

Last edited:
All short magnums. Hinged floorplate mag box opening measures 3.05"---if converted to CDI dbm with ai or accurate mags ( as noted by jetmd in an earlier thread ) you can gain even more length .

If max OAL is your goal in this receiver, leaving it as a hinged floor plate allows you over 3” OAL.
I’m not aware of any SA mag that allows you more than 2.980” OAL.
Would make a great 6.5PRC, 6.5 SAUM, 7WSSM, 7 SAUM, 300 SAUM or 300 WSM.

I will take it for price in our conversation. PM with info for payment and shipping. Thanks