• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories F/S: Manners EH1 SA - For 700 & Clones

Carl_Ross

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2006
Bozeman, MT
For Sale:

Manners EH1
Short Action - Right Hand
For 700 & Clones
STD length of pull

Includes two flush cups on the bottom, two flush cups on the left side, and the pic rail that is shown. Includes (qty)6 10-32 T-nuts in the forend to allow for the mounting of Picatinny or Arca rail sections wherever you like.

A carbon shell (shiny!, by the way) Manners stock that I bought off their ready to ship inventory. I opened up the bolt slot for a straight bolt handle (Bighorn TL3) and also notched the opposing side for the TL3 bolt release. I also bedded the lug and tang as illustrated in the images, which could be undone in minutes with a dremel tool.

There are a couple minor beauty marks, as I have done some backpack hunting with this stock, I tried to show them in images. The EH1 is my favorite stock pattern for a sporter or sporter+ weight rifle. However, I'm going fully over to the dark side of the chassis world, and the stocks cannot follow.

$600 shipped, Paypal (+3% if not friends and family) or USPS MO. No trades, thank you!

Thanks Scott!

Bottom metal inlet is the M5 pattern. The barrel channel fits a bull sporter barrel I had in it, but would need opened up a little to hold a Rem varmint contour.