• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F U Cabelas!

trisurvivor

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2010
MN,USA
So I called Cabelas today for pmags because they had nonwindowed on sale for $15. All were sold out. CS said they are discontinuing sales. Luckily, the Owatonna store had 200 in stock and had no limit. They were selling like hotcakes. They were like the only mags Cabelas sold for AR's.

Re: F U Cabelas!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jtaber</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont think that cs rep knew what the hell they were talking about. </div></div>

+1.

The Cabelas in Wheeling, WV had plenty of PMAGs on-hand and for sale at the usual prices when I was in there yesterday. No signs of price gouging or discontinuation of sales. Hell, their website clearly has the 20LR PMAGs as backorderable with availability in 0-1 weeks. Doesn't sound like a dramatic policy shift to me. Guess only time will tell if Cabelas is following suit and waiving the white flag along with other big box sporting goods stores on sale of ARs, mags, etc., etc.

The rep may have been suggesting that they're clearing out old inventory PMAGS for the new M3 PMAGS.

I was at Cabelas in Lacey, WA this afternoon and they had 100-200 30 round Gen 2 Pmags without the window for $14.99 each so I picked up 3 more. I ordered 5 30 round 5.56 and 5 20 round 308 Pmags from Quantico Tactical online Sat. night and they said they had a lot of them. I checked Sun evening and they were sold out. Cabelas had plenty of 5.56/223 ammo in stock but 308 was really in short supply. I bought 7 boxes of Federal 180gr soft point for range ammo. The prices for ammo seemed to be what they always charged but I'm sure that will change in the next few days.

Two other gun shops that I stopped at were sold out of Pmags of any type, 5.56/223 ammo, 308 ammo, and were selling out of ARs quickly. One store that usually has 4 or 5 customers in the middle of the day had 18 in line to get to the register. And more were pulling in when I left. One shop was telling customers buying firearms that it may be 1 to 3 hours before they could get thru to NICS. One customers purchase was put on hold simply because NICS was completely overloaded!! It's just crazy out there!!!!!!!!