• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F3R Mounts

Convex

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 14, 2021
Reddondo Beach CA,90278
I've been reading up/researching all I can, making calls/sending emails to these folks about their mounts since my scope is supposed to be on the way.

Geissele-Super Precision mount
Badger- Condition 1 mount
Griffin-- SPRM 2
Reptilla- AUS

I haven't rulled out the Spuhr mounts, but I decided to check out these others becaue $500 and change still takes my breath away. I get the impression that these other mounts are all good mounts made by reputable outfits.

When it comes to gear, I admire the "hungry" little company that starts from humble beginnings, because they try hard to do things the right way, and to prove it, they often give you more 4 less money. I don't mean "something 4 nothing" cuz that doesn't exist.

I stumbled onto this outfit (might be "old hat" to some folks but it's new 2 me) that seems to be coming under the "radar", but they seem to have developed a following, and I like their attention to detail in their machining.

They make the "F3R" mount, and they're located here....

First thing I do when I become curious about a piece of gear that's critical to what I want to do, is contact the folks that make it to see if I'll be dealing w/Divas or "down to earth" folks who'll work w/U if anything comes up after you buy their product.

I talked w/Cody on the phone, and he seems sincere in trying to make a good product for a fairly modest price, so I'm probably going to
pull the trigger on one of his 34mm mounts.

I have no connection to these folks other than I just found out about them.

Last edited:
I run F3R mounts. They are solid. I’ve never had a problem and recommend them to anyone who wants a one piece mount.