• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

F3R Mounts

Convex

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 14, 2021
Reddondo Beach CA,90278
I've been reading up/researching all I can, making calls/sending emails to these folks about their mounts since my scope is supposed to be on the way.

Geissele-Super Precision mount
Badger- Condition 1 mount
Griffin-- SPRM 2
Reptilla- AUS

I haven't rulled out the Spuhr mounts, but I decided to check out these others becaue $500 and change still takes my breath away. I get the impression that these other mounts are all good mounts made by reputable outfits.

When it comes to gear, I admire the "hungry" little company that starts from humble beginnings, because they try hard to do things the right way, and to prove it, they often give you more 4 less money. I don't mean "something 4 nothing" cuz that doesn't exist.

I stumbled onto this outfit (might be "old hat" to some folks but it's new 2 me) that seems to be coming under the "radar", but they seem to have developed a following, and I like their attention to detail in their machining.

They make the "F3R" mount, and they're located here....

First thing I do when I become curious about a piece of gear that's critical to what I want to do, is contact the folks that make it to see if I'll be dealing w/Divas or "down to earth" folks who'll work w/U if anything comes up after you buy their product.

I talked w/Cody on the phone, and he seems sincere in trying to make a good product for a fairly modest price, so I'm probably going to
pull the trigger on one of his 34mm mounts.

I have no connection to these folks other than I just found out about them.

Last edited: