• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F4 SF-10 PDW vs POF Revolution DI Pistol

Mitu

Private
Minuteman
Dec 21, 2009
Got the itch for a short-barreled AR10 to serve as a 600 yards and under defense weapon with some punch. I’ve narrowed it down to these two options. Anyone with experience with either? Primary focus is low weight and high reliability. Something that shoots MOA with match ammo would be great, but accuracy is not my top priority.

Own a POF Revolution DI, love it. The SF10 small frame is the same weight but with a 12" barrel instead of the Revolution's 16" (unless you're going for the pistol version?). To get lighter, you're spending $1200 more on the SF10 Nighthawk which has a lot of possible customization. Either version lists a lot of high quality components.

On the Nighthawk, not sure what the actual configuration is for the 5.8lb. version nor what the final price might be. Could come in substantially higher.

Then there's the consideration on what's actually available and how long you're willing to wait. I did look at the F4 Nighthawk but in the end it's price was a bit too dear at this stage in the game. You should also take a look at VSeven.

Reactions: Mitu
Own a POF Revolution DI, love it. The SF10 small frame is the same weight but with a 12" barrel instead of the Revolution's 16" (unless you're going for the pistol version?). To get lighter, you're spending $1200 more on the SF10 Nighthawk which has a lot of possible customization. Either version lists a lot of high quality components.

On the Nighthawk, not sure what the actual configuration is for the 5.8lb. version nor what the final price might be. Could come in substantially higher.

Then there's the consideration on what's actually available and how long you're willing to wait. I did look at the F4 Nighthawk but in the end it's price was a bit too dear at this stage in the game. You should also take a look at VSeven.

Awesome. Yeah, I was looking for something I could get sooner than later. Ended up snagging a new Revolution DI Pistol on Gunbroker for under $2200, so should have it soon. Seeing a lot of mixed reviews in terms of POF in general, but I figured I’d put this one through the wringer and see how she holds up.

Sweet! There's a Facebook POF group too, btw...good peeps in there and very helpful (not that this place isn't). Looking forward to your feedback.