• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Facebook alternative

Hi,

No point in wasting your time until they change their server hosts.

Currently hosted on shared package Google cloud based server; so hard pass at this time.
Even though their host is a very secure 3rd party located in Bulgaria. (I use them but with private server configurations)

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
have to agree with Theis, it is hosted by google

Domain Name: IPATRIOT.IO
Registry Domain ID: D503300001187638754-LRMS
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.rrpproxy.net
Registrar URL: http://www.key-systems.net
Updated Date: 2020-12-14T20:36:21Z
Creation Date: 2020-10-15T19:42:13Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2021-10-15T19:42:13Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: Key-Systems GmbH
Registrar IANA ID: 269
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +49.68949396850
Reseller:
Domain Status: ok https://icann.org/epp#ok
Registrant Organization: Data Protected
Registrant State/Province: WA
Registrant Country: US
Name Server: NS1.GIOWM1159.SITEGROUND.BIZ
Name Server: NS2.GIOWM1159.SITEGROUND.BIZ
DNSSEC: unsigned

It is hosted by: Google LLC
Organization name: Google Cloud (us-central1)
IP addres: 35.209.113.144
AS(autonomous system) number and organization: AS15169 Google LLC
AS name: GOOGLE
Reverse DNS of the IP: 144.113.209.35.bc.googleusercontent.com
City: Council Bluffs

Hi,

Now what Ipatriot does have going for them in regards to their server is that they are running through a very secure 3rd party.

I actually use siteground as my website host but use private server package. That gives us several layers of protection from the googlebots....

They are HQed in Bulgaria and are a great buffer between cloud server and actual website details.

Sincerely,
Theis

$ ping patriot.io
PING patriot.io (35.169.58.188) 56(84) bytes of data.

My mistake... I looked up "patriot.io" instead of "ipatriot.io"... Please ignore me.

Last edited:
I'm an admitted techtard but seeing as Parler just got deplatformed, how would ipatriot be less likely to meet the same fate?

Parler was stupid enough to outsource with the enemy. The key is to do as Gab has done - own *everything* you depend on! (And, btw, Parler is in the process of coming back . . .)

but you referenced data hacking... I'm just saying... closing the account now will not protect your data from hackers.
Now, not supporting a company like that? Absolution, close that sucker down.

Might as well host on Tencent.....its all going there anyways.....

but you referenced data hacking... I'm just saying... closing the account now will not protect your data from hackers.
Now, not supporting a company like that? Absolution, close that sucker down.
What are you fucking IDIOT

do you not think I don' t know how this shit works

of course the data is gone and you can't change it, but most just correct or change the data and start over, or try again...

I am not giving them that choice, the data I provided FB beyond my email and phone is 99% incorrect as I always change a date or number to render it invalid

I am sure my Putinbook = VK account with dancing bear videos is being taped by FSB and SVR , but that is still likely only a fraction of how many 3rd parties are taped into Parler , iPatriot etc, now that these are more or less designated to host domestic terrorists.