• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Facebook Fun

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    Since I joined FB so I can follow Bo's recovery, I thought I'd play with a few of the FB groups. I joined a dog group and someone asked what they take when visiting a dog park in the event of a dog attack on their dog. My answer, I carry my Glock 26.

Imagine the responses I'm about to get.

Does anyone else mess with the FB groups?

• Haha
    Reactions: BLEE
    Since I joined FB so I can follow Bo's recovery, I thought I'd play with a few of the FB groups. I joined a dog group and someone asked what they take when visiting a dog park in the event of a dog attack on their dog. My answer, I carry my Glock 26.

just use the messenger for some group chats. Only because it doesn’t blow up our phones like texting would(I don’t use app alerts, I’ll get to it when I get to it).

Facebook groups are full of fudds, mom group types, Karen’s, and general stupidity.

Don’t waste your time with any gun groups unless it’s the closed invite only stuff.

I need to just delete it.

Last edited:

My response would have been a shovel. Because if my dog didnt win the fight, i'd burry his ass out there at the dog park.