• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Facebook poseur?

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
vdff4o.jpg

According to his Facebook entry, he studied at "Cornado." Mm-hmm.

https://www.facebook.com/nathanseal10?sk=wall

Re: Facebook poseur?

I like how almost all of his pics are double saved, unformatted, small pixel pics from the internet. Then, he has a pic of someone in full rig with the face blanked out... Why in the hell would you have a pic, supposedly of yourself, with the face blanked out, right next to your face pic?

That one? Wonder why a seal would being poseing as a jarhead?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cutnhrse</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And I swear he has a pic in there that has his head super imposed.

58466_144043345637094_100000942878006_194376_4841302_n.jpg
</div></div>

Not a Navy guy, but does the Navy wear OD t-shirts with their whites?????

Seems silly.

I think the hat's a bit oversize too. Along with that heifer.

Hopefully, if he isn't what he says he is, he'll have an encounter to justify the PH and the CAR.

You'd wear a white t-shirt under any whites. I doubt he's even an enlisted guy; let alone an officer. I just sent him a message asking him what BUD/S class he was in. Not really expecting a response though. That's cool that the OP spelled poseur correctly ;-)

Aren't his ribbons all out of sorts there? Coast Guard guy here, but they look upside down to me.

See what the fuck you get when parents don't raise their kids anymore. I swear I would have a stroke and fall on the floor from beating my boys' asses for BS like that. Now I know why tigers eat their young.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doug.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Call him up.. 617-413-5575 he left his number on one of the pictures lol</div></div>

LOL, pwned.
smile.gif

Poser hard. As well, I believe I see a Saudi Defense and Liberation of Kuwait medal on his chest. I call bullshit.

bwahahaha....he entered on his FB: Getting my meat taq, quick. WTF? This was a trend started by boys in Watertown, NY and 10th Mountain.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dressed up as a SEAL for Halloween?</div></div>

dressed up like a douche for life

pretended to have a cock and balls for a moment, then I tucked them back in my prison purse and continued living my life as flaming trans-gendered fuckjob

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dressed up as a SEAL for Halloween?</div></div>

dressed up like a douche for life </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guys leave him alone.. he's already hit rock bottom being engaged to this:

21560_1358149239557_1406288169_980966_580967_n.jpg
</div></div>

Shankster would hit that like the fist of an ANGRY GOD

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dressed up as a SEAL for Halloween?</div></div>

dressed up like a douche for life </div></div>

Nice!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bwahahaha....he entered on his FB: Getting my meat taq, quick. WTF? This was a trend started by boys in Watertown, NY and 10th Mountain. </div></div>

Now, with extra snipery ...

262xu6u.jpg

crazy.gif

1st clue... His stack is upside down lmao

Edit 2nd is his Iraq has no campaign stars. He has an afghan campaign with no NATO ISAF... Certified dumb shit

<span style="font-weight: bold">UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE</span>

It seems that there is yet another FB account.

Good news: our boy got a promotion.

Bad news: he reports himself to be a widower. Did he barbecue his heifer?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001364502099&sk=info

And who's this?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001856596693

His ass is getting blogged into oblivion:

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=27505&cpage=1#comment-568365

http://jcrue.wordpress.com/2011/11/16/nathan-seal-gallagher-what-a-wannabe-seal-looks-like/

Oh, my my ...

if you are going to be a poser might as well go for the hardest...I wonder how hard fake BUDS is
eek.gif

wow at least make an effort to LOOK authentic, thats freaking irritating and bloodboiling! ribbons upside down and out of order... i know quite a few frogs that would love to meet this kid

As I recall the Courts have already decided that lying about military service, rank, and/or decorations and experiences is considered "Free Speech" and not prosecutable even though Congress passed the "Stolen Valor Act".
So this douchebag can go around claiming he is a SEAL, and wearing the Uniform of a Navy Lt. for as long as he wants without fear of legal consequences whatsoever. In fact, if anybody assaults him for doing it in public or private they would be prosecuted for interfereing with his rights to Free Speech, as well as the assault.
If you want to go after him, go after the fraud Jesse Ventura too. He was never a SEAL either.
I notice he has a scoped BB gun. He should fit in right here, and can claim to be as much of a "Sniper" as many here do.
I despise these guys, but it is apparent to me that he is a heavy Marijuana user, so that explains it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donttrytorun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I notice he has a scoped BB gun. He should fit in right here, and can claim to be as much of a "Sniper" as many here do.</div></div>

What? You saying I can't snipe shit with my Red Ryder? I'll show you!!!

5271792131_327e484cae.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donttrytorun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I notice he has a scoped BB gun. He should fit in right here, and can claim to be as much of a "Sniper" as many here do.</div></div>

What? You saying I can't snipe shit with my Red Ryder? I'll show you!!!

5271792131_327e484cae.jpg
</div></div>

EPIC WIN!