• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Facist Facebook

GetReal

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2020
I have Facebook partly bcuz my job requires it, partly as a source of news from all perspectives, partly to keep up with close family and friendfs.

But their fascism is getting to be too much. Granted, its a free service (to me, anyway) they can run it any way they want it, and they are entitled to their political views, but...

1. I got 3-day banned for posting a pic of a 22 rimfire single shot rifle. No joke. For real. No offer for sale, in response to the manufacturers thread on their own rifle. This is a follow up from a 2 day ban for opposing the marxism of the # BLM movement.

2. They tag everything they disagree with as being "false information" or "misleading" I don't need their help determining what truth is.

3. Its no longer a source / place of the free exchange of ideas.

4. They recently banned Tandemkross (22 rimfire vendor.)

I'm tired of their crap. It stinks.

Reactions: gunman_7
Facebook is your enemy
By using them, you are making them money since YOU are the product they are selling and every possible interaction they can get you into with one of their tentacles, is used to make them money by selling you.

Ditch Facebook and big tech.
They are the enemy

Own your own data and own your own information.

I deleted FB after being a relatively inactive user for years. I justified keeping it as my only means to stay in touch with old friends etc. I deleted my account and have not looked back since.
It’s going to be difficult to do but after the election BS , I’m going to try not to use amazon, cut my cable subscription, buy as little china crap etc. if 75,000,000ish of us start got into with our pocket book we can stick it to them. God willing Trump winds and we keep the senate, they need to section 230 and break these companies down into its bitstream fragments.

I have Facebook partly bcuz my job requires it, partly as a source of news from all perspectives, partly to keep up with close family and friendfs.

But their fascism is getting to be too much. Granted, its a free service (to me, anyway) they can run it any way they want it, and they are entitled to their political views, but...

1. I got 3-day banned for posting a pic of a 22 rimfire single shot rifle. No joke. For real. No offer for sale, in response to the manufacturers thread on their own rifle. This is a follow up from a 2 day ban for opposing the marxism of the # BLM movement.

2. They tag everything they disagree with as being "false information" or "misleading" I don't need their help determining what truth is.

Im on a month ban right now for saying shit about the Chinese and Chicoms. And I did tell a liberal bitch to fuck herself

cut my cable subscription

I did that over a decade ago.
Cable TV and such is a huge scam for money.
As long as you have decent internet access, you can stream most stuff you want easily.
Unless you are addicted to big money sports and their BLM supporting kind then well.. you are stuck with cable.

Grandchildren are on the opposite coast so I get pics. I've posted many things very close to what ya'll got slapped for, no suspension yet. Day is coming when I need to tell Nazi-book to FO.

Separate your professional life from your personal. If you need FB for work connections, then leave it to work and give them nothing else.

My family has a disdain for FB anyhow, so we have a Discord thread where we post up the usual stuff folks do on FB/IG/etc. There's no wading through bullshit posts and ads to see what you really want to see. It's all the socializing with loved ones with none of the crap. I recommend it.

My family has a disdain for FB anyhow, so we have a Discord thread where we post up the usual stuff folks do on FB/IG/etc. There's no wading through bullshit posts and ads to see what you really want to see. It's all the socializing with loved ones with none of the crap. I recommend it.

We have a Signal group going on and then there is also Matrix groups if you need to mix both PC and Mobile.

Reactions: Redmanss
Signal and Matrix are excellent, Discord was the easiest for those over 80 to use though, as well as through very limited rural bandwidth on DSL.

I did that over a decade ago.
Cable TV and such is a huge scam for money.
As long as you have decent internet access, you can stream most stuff you want easily.
Unless you are addicted to big money sports and their BLM supporting kind then well.. you are stuck with cable.
Same.
I haven’t had cable in well over a decade.

The other nice thing with actual real private groups like Signal / Matrix and others is that your family chats can be a lot more fun.
When your #SundayMorningFamilyChat includes discussions on the pros and cons of literally "Kissing the Ass" of wives / GFs and comparing who is good with tongue punching it versus not really into that, you know you have achieved full honesty.

In an obvious contradiction, Facebook, and indeed the internets as a whole are, in my opinion, one of the root causes of the dissolution of our Republic. That and the fact that most people are more than willing to sell out completely for cheap consumer goods. Facebook is a tool to control. Nothing more. Oh, and don’t tell me Zuckerberg is even from this planet.

The other nice thing with actual real private groups like Signal / Matrix and others is that your family chats can be a lot more fun.
When your #SundayMorningFamilyChat includes discussions on the pros and cons of literally "Kissing the Ass" of wives / GFs and comparing who is good with tongue punching it versus not really into that, you know you have achieved full honesty.
Yeah, we're not having that conversation with Mom and Grandma. Drunken Cards Against Humanity is awkward enough...

• Haha
Reactions: clcustom1911
All these people say they use it to keep in touch with friends or family.

Whatever the fuck happened to email, a phone call or text.

Whenever people say this I dont believe them and assume they love the drama.

Doc

I havent put my tongue up every chicks ass that I smashed... but when I do, I go all the way.

The interesting thing is the vile evil folks at Facebook are out to suppress ALL science that doesn't support a specific political cause and they are NOT shy or even apologetic when they are caught red handed.

Two top Oxford academics accuse Facebook of 'censorship' over article warning | Daily Mail Online

TL:DR
Top world renowned experts conduct a highly respected scientific study on if masks will help you not get Corona virus.
Perfect methodology and rigorous controls. Their research is impeccable.
Their study says that mask wearers got infected 1.8% and non mask wearers at 2.1% so statistically equal and essentially no difference.
The study also CLEARLY stated that it did NOT attempt to study transmission rates to other people.

They publish it and FilthBook covers it up with a big warning that their "fact checkers" have determined that this is false information?????

When the vile creatures at FilthBook were asked to explain who these supposed "fact checkers" are and why they think their unknown idiots can label research done by the world respected scientists under rigorous controls as "false information" they replied:

" A Facebook spokesman said: ‘Publishers are of course able to appeal the ratings and judgments of the fact checkers.'"

A key quote from the scientist was:
" Last night Dr Jefferson told The Mail on Sunday: ‘It is censorship and it is one of the reasons we face a global meltdown of free thinking and science.’ "

Just like in the dark ages when the Church ruled and science was suppressed, so too the new religion is suppressing all science that doesn't conform to Dogma.

FilthBook false lables.png

Just remember EVERY time you interact with FilthBook, you are enriching these vile folks......
What would it actually take to get people to stop giving money to the Enemy???

I never did Facebook. Saw the writing on the wall. Also heard from the beginning it was used for facial recognition software.

Anything that can sensor our commander and chief in country and get away with it must be stopped.......

Reactions: netranger6
You are not the consumer, you are the product. Facebook will do anything to protect their own interests, much like any other company trying to sell a service or product. Set your expectations accordingly and you will be less likely to be disappointed.

Reactions: The D

Doc

Actually, Facebook works well and is a help...for people who act like adults. :) Like guns, the problem isn't the tool. The problem is shitty ppl. :)

Reactions: Doc68
You are not the consumer, you are the product. Facebook will do anything to protect their own interests, much like any other company trying to sell a service or product. Set your expectations accordingly and you will be less likely to be disappointed.
This.

My data is a product for enough corporations, I don’t need to add facebag to the list. I haven’t ever had a facebag or twatter profile and have zero regerts about it

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I had a 3 year old video of my Boykin retrieving a duck flagged as "sensitive content" and was offered an opportunity to appeal. My only video on FB......account is rarely ever even logged on and never posted a word. Appeal was 4 words......

Fuck off, account canceled

It's not only facebook, there have been a lot of people banned or suspended on sites like this one lately.
Say something an moderator doesn't agree with, there will be action....that is no different than the censoring from Facebook and Twitter in my opinion.

Actually, Facebook works well and is a help...for people who act like adults. :) Like guns, the problem isn't the tool. The problem is shitty ppl. :)

Actually it only works well for those trying to control and manipulate trivial little things like rights.
It’s their “tool” not yours.

Those that think they have to have Facebook to keep in contact with friends and family... Do this. Send them a text, pick up the phone and call them, or send them an email and let them know that Facebook contact is no longer welcome and you're done with it.

Anybody that has a problem with that is simply not a friend or family. Ditch them write them off completely.

Don't support communism simply because it's convenient.

Reactions: vh20
My company wants me to have a presence on FB and Twitter. I use FB as my troll account and specifically have avoided “friending” and coworkers or work associates. I got a 3 day ban recently for something- I can’t even remember what now. Twitter? Fuck, the root word of Twitter is twit.

Doc
This is so true anyone wants to contact me I have a phone, I've never wanted or had facebook or any social media.

Reactions: Charger442
What gets me the most is not Facebook itself because we all know they're a publisher and NOT a platform so we know where we stand with them and their agenda. What gets me is Conservatives KNOW THIS ALREADY, but then act all surprised why they get banned when they post anything non Left-wing. Don't wanna get scratched, then stay out of the lion's den.

Reactions: Redmanss
Granted, its a free service (to me, anyway) they can run it any way they want it, and they are entitled to their political views, but...

If a service is "free", then your data is the product.

Facebook profits from selling the information you provide, and they do not share the profit with you.

Facebook uses the profits to further a political agenda that you disagree with.

Quit facebook.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Use FB for FB. I use it for family and old friends. It is nice to get news and interact from people I wouldn't otherwise do so. Also, DoD is my contracting customer, and the Navy base I visit frequently uses FB as a way to push news to all the tenant commands. So knowing inclement weather conditions or changes to flight schedules that have an impact on my job is important.

Also knowing what FB is important. Yes they are liberal. But act like a grown up and leave the gun stuff for other social media. If your that person who can't have a conversation without bringing up the 2A or guns, and/or behave like it is the Bear Pit, I will say the problem isn't FB.

Doc
Whats funny is the ones who brag about how many friends they have on FB.
you really wanna piss em off , when they start bragging " i have 257 friends on FB " , just look at them and say "how many of those 257 people do you think would piss on you if you were on fire ".

Whats funny is the ones who brag about how many friends they have on FB.
you really wanna piss em off , when they start bragging " i have 257 friends on FB " , just look at them and say "how many of those 257 people do you think would piss on you if you were on fire ".
This right here is golden...and not golden as in golden shower literally. True friends connect in person and not through social media.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
There are two types of people in America today: those who dont have facebook, and those who make excuses about having facebook and that they "just use it to see pictures of __________".

Another way of saying it, we have the one percenters and then we have retards.

Somebody said it earlier about friends and family. Your true family or true friends will have zero problem contacting you directly and ditching social media contact.

It's a hard pill to swallow when you go from what you think is a hundred people that are friends and family to maybe two or three.

It's a lot easier to die on your knees that it is with your boots on fighting for those that are on their knees