• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Factory Hornady 300prc 225 eldm coal

MH80

Private
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2024
Augusta KS
I know the measurements won't be exact round to round or lot to lot. Looking for an appx coal for the factory match ammo from Hornady. I'm loading for a new 300prc with the 225eldm, I have my distance to lands and figured out where I want to start...but ok curious where the factory ammo is. 3.680? 3.700? Thanks I'm advance.

I know the measurements won't be exact round to round or lot to lot. Looking for an appx coal for the factory match ammo from Hornady. I'm loading for a new 300prc with the 225eldm, I have my distance to lands and figured out where I want to start...but ok curious where the factory ammo is. 3.680? 3.700? Thanks I'm advance.

Saami is between 3.575 and 3.700 OAL. I'll have to measure som Hornady ELD factory later at the shop....but it's usually on the higher side of saami.