• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ammo Factory New 6 DASHER Ammunition

Ammunition for sale

TRACE Ammunition

Supporter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 10, 2023
Vista, CA

dasher Post.PNG

Jeff dasher.jpg Mark Dasher.jpg

Last edited:
I AM THRILLED WITH THE PROGRAM.

I've been working with Ammar for the last 18 months as he started Trace Ammo and trying our his various ammo development projects in 6 Dasher, 6.5 CM, 308, 223. I am his first 6 Dasher customer in this program. Over the last year I have purchased over 1,200 rounds of his 6 Dasher test loads. I recently gave him back the brass and have gotten back 1,000 rounds of reloaded Dasher.

Load:
Berger 108 bthp
Petersen brass
(Trace confidential)
CCI 450 primer
Trace resized, washed, chamfered, mandrelled, and reloaded my brass.

I am getting a VERY consistent
>2854 muzzle velocity
>sub-10 SD on 10 shot and more strings (5-6 SDs on 5 shots strings)
>very consistent sub ~.4 inch groups

(26" Bartlien 400ModBB barrel, chambered by Axis Works, ~1500 rds on the barrel in below pics, on an Impact Action, MPA chassis)

I do reload my match ammo in Alpha Brass with 105 Berger HTs. But this weekend I shot a club match in Arizona with the Trace 108 reloads and took 5th place. The ammo was excellent, not getting a better finish was all on me.

The group picture is a 1/4 inch diamond zeroing target 5 shot group.
20230428_141100.jpg

9 shot string - 58 degrees temp - Lot 1 of Petersen brass I returned to Trace
Screenshot_20230428_123625.jpg

15 shot string - 74 degrees - Lot 2 of Petersen brass I returned to Trace
Screenshot_20230505_123235.jpg

Last edited:
Very interested! I don't compete as much anymore and am getting sick of reloading when I do. Problem is, I already have a shit-ton of powder, primers and bullets on hand....and a lot of high-end reloading equipment. 😬

Reactions: TRACE Ammunition
Actually posted this in another thread before I saw this one…..

————-

Actually shot some this past weekend at a pre-match demo.

Company rifle that had about 100 rounds through it in the previous 90 minutes….adjusted diopter and shot 5 rounds prone. 4 shots into (measured) less than .25 and #5 pulled into ~ .40 when a guy with a brake cooked one off about a foot to my left.

This ammo shoots well! The young lady that won $100 from the manufacture put 5 into .21 (IIRC).

Good ammo, good guy!

ZY

Reactions: TRACE Ammunition
Actually posted this in another thread before I saw this one…..

————-

Actually shot some this past weekend at a pre-match demo.

Company rifle that had about 100 rounds through it in the previous 90 minutes….adjusted diopter and shot 5 rounds prone. 4 shots into (measured) less than .25 and #5 pulled into ~ .40 when a guy with a brake cooked one off about a foot to my left.

This ammo shoots well! The young lady that won $100 from the manufacture put 5 into .21 (IIRC).

Good ammo, good guy!

ZY
Hi Z, great to connect with you at the match and thanks for participating and posting! The target board was swaying in the wind and we were probably a little closer than optimal to our neighbor's muzzle break, but shooters were still able to lay down some really nice groups. We were really happy with the SDs as well. Here are ZY's groups (Target 18) measured as 4 and 5 shots, as well as the top 3 5-shot groups.

DSM NY 1st.jpgDSM NY 2nd.jpgDSM NY 3rd.jpgZY4.jpgZY5.jpg

We will be running the side match again this weekend at the Hoosier Hellfire Area 419 Match in Indiana this coming weekend, so be sure to stop by and participate if you are there, $100 to the winner!

Reactions: ZY100