• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Factory Noveske N6 question

JEB29

Private
Minuteman
Jul 7, 2009
I have a complete unfired noveske N6 rifle with an 18" barrel and switch block gas adjustment. Bought it at the end of 2011 and installed a giesle trigger, but didnt get out to shoot it. After John died I didnt want to shoot it thinking they would never be made again. My question is , should I take it out and enjoy it or keep it in unfired condition for future value?

Last edited:
If you treat it with kid gloves it won't lose any value being shot at the range.

I have four Noveske rifles, of which one is a 14.5" N6. The N6 really is not something that special. It is just a rebadged Armalite AR10 with a Noveske Polygonal barrel. John Noveske was a shooter. When I was in his shop having a 12" Crusader upper built for My M-16, he said to me, "now your gonna shoot the shit outta this upper, right? I don't like safe queens"

I think I would shoot it, if it was mine. If that bothers you just treat it well!

Take care,
Darkop