• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors fake can needed

Re: fake can needed

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: the goods</div><div class="ubbcode-body">im a felon lol and they look kool </div></div>

Never mind the pseudo suppressor, a gun + felony= 5-10 at club Fed...welcome to the hide retard

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: the goods</div><div class="ubbcode-body">im a felon lol and they look kool </div></div>

Ever watch "JACKASS"?Drill and tap a piece of bar stock,screw it onto your threaded .308,and fire it!Now,THAT would be KOOL!!!!

I forgot to mention,do not drill it all the way through,that way it will be a real "Dummy Suppressor".

Put a piece of that foam pipe insulation on about the last 7" of your barrel, now wrap it 4 or 5 times in black electrical tape.

BAM....Instant tacticool!!

Somebody on here was selling some cardboard suppressors one time. Cheap too.

Try the search function.

<span style="font-style: italic">Fake cans</span> DO NOT belong on weapons...
grin.gif

But if you insist, Spikes Tactical makes em.

I wouldnt bother with a fake can bro reailly, but weather someone has broken the law or not is a dumb way to judge a mans character. I know and have served with people that are "BIG EVIL FELONS" and they are as good of guys u can meet just like any other. People just get into some fucked up situations with fucked up outcomes sometimes.

Hey guys ... you know Armalite used to sell the SASS with a fake AAC can on it for those that are not in can friendly places.

If you want to build an accurate looking clone a can is necessary on some models ... if you are in a place where you cant legally own a can a fake one is required.

I dont know if AAC is making them any longer but you may try the original can maker and ask them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsydlooknin75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey guys ... you know Armalite used to sell the SASS with a fake AAC can on it for those that are not in can friendly places.

If you want to build an accurate looking clone a can is necessary on some models ... if you are in a place where you cant legally own a can a fake one is required.

I dont know if AAC is making them any longer but you may try the original can maker and ask them. </div></div>

i have seen these.....it look like the real deal 'cept it was labled as a non suppressor or some such nomenclature

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: the goods</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if u really think i am a felon ur the retard dummy </div></div>

text speak, nice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: the goods</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mr. hitdatsteele!!!! listen??????? ding!!!!!!!!!!! </div></div>

You must be way too cool. hitdatsteele? Lemme guess, a lifted pickup with a Tapout sticker in the rear window and crap rap booming in the cab?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: the goods</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mr. hitdatsteele!!!! listen??????? ding!!!!!!!!!!! </div></div>

You must be way too cool. hitdatsteele? Lemme guess, a lifted pickup with a Tapout sticker in the rear window and crap rap booming in the cab? [/quote]

HA HA HA , I know exactly the guys your talking about!! their are three of these fags that train at the same gym I do one has a lifted F-250 FX4 with 24" rims and low profile tires , Big TapOut sticker in the window , the other two are total posers also one has a Blackwater sticker on his rear window so I asked where he worked , his reply was "Home Depot" , so i asked if he had ever worked as a contractor , his reply "I did hanging sheetrock last year after I got kicked out of the local trade school" I asked how old he was so he puffs out his skinny little chest and says 22!!
I wanna punch those guys in the mouth to see if they do anything other than cry !!

Anyway "The Goods" where abouts in out great state are you ?? How big of a "fake can" are you looking for?

If your a felon just stick a potato on the end of your gun. Works in the movies.

Are the tubes for the fake cans good enough to do a F1 can off of? Do they come with an end cap?

Good luck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: the goods</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mr. hitdatsteele!!!! listen??????? ding!!!!!!!!!!! </div></div>

You must be way too cool. hitdatsteele? Lemme guess, a lifted pickup with a Tapout sticker in the rear window and crap rap booming in the cab? </div></div>

Too funny!!! I also hate these guys. I'm not a full blown ninja myself but atleast I train both physically and mentally. Long story short one of these types tried to rob a friend and myself only to friend their stickers weren't scary enough to make us fall at their very presence. So they talk loudly about getting "the gun" out of the trunk while my friend and I already had ours in our hands literally (but out of sight). Luckily later that day I went backpacking as planned instead of to the station to tell the police why I had to shoot 2 wannabe thugs.

Stupid kids.

I hope you're not one of those kids and I hope we don't come off as complete jerks but it was just hard for me to see anything other than a kid using "text speak" as they type.

Silly kids.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: the goods</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if u really think i am a felon ur the retard dummy </div></div>

<span style="font-style: italic">"Whatchu gonna do now homes?? get your heater n cap my cracka ass?" lol</span>
Your question and grasp of the English language says it all my illiterate/text talking friend. Thanks for the laugh.

On another forum i visit they have an epic threads sticky. This one would definitely be a candidate. Way to funny.