• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Faking the funk, badly

Re: Faking the funk, badly

I'm old Army but I aint ever seen a Marine lookin like that!
Should have been bitch slapped , and made to remove all that belonged to a hero on the spot. Is this kind of shit a problem now?

That's just sad. If he wants to wear the uniform he should go earn it, just like you're supposed to.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FWIW, although that was bad enough, it could be a lot (and I mean A LOT) worse ...

<span style="font-weight: bold">Don't click through the last one on a full stomach ...</span>

First report:

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2009/11/veterans_day_shame_alleged_war.php

Update:

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2009/11/is_alleged_war-hero_imposter_a.php </div></div>
Veer that bottom link is priceless as he is also dressed in his best San Fran uniform -lol good post

Looks like he's just a confused village people fan who can't decide on what to dress up as.

I would imagine if he's convicted and spends the year in jail it will be like a trip to fantasy island for the dork.

Should of been made to wear his ass for a hat. POS

Oh shit I'am gettin sick!
Someone please tell me that aint a village people reject in uniform!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: caleb flanagan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">douche of the year award goes to that guy. what a clown </div></div>
Well this is at least 2 years old, closer to three, so he can be the douche of 2009; but it being January we should hold Douche of the Year for 2012 in trust for awhile.