• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Falcon menace 5.5-25x50

Re: Falcon menace 5.5-25x50

fdkay you need to read the bible and apply it.

2/1_Kiwi that requires having 100 posts, I don't have that many yet. I'm just trying to buy a used scope to save me some money and in turn help someone to recoup a loss on a scope they no longer want or need.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: riverhawk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">fdkay you need to read the bible and apply it. </div></div>
You need to learn google and apply it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fdkay</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: riverhawk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">fdkay you need to read the bible and apply it. </div></div>
You need to learn google and apply it. </div></div>
LOLOLOLOLOL
cry.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: riverhawk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">2/1_Kiwi that requires having 100 posts, I don't have that many yet. </div></div>

So by starting a WTB thread outside the PX, thus circumventing the rules, you think you will fair better?

What a bunch of cry babies. Why don't you act like men. You sound like a bunch government mules with control issues.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: riverhawk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> What a bunch of cry babies. Why don't you act like men. You sound like a bunch government mules with control issues. </div></div>hahahahahahahaha!

Are you serious?